[LEAK] X1840 NordVPN Premium Account

Submitted by Iblis, , Thread ID: 172810

Thread Closed
22-05-2020, 09:41 PM
NordVPN
1840 Premium Accounts Verified
Be free to valorate positively my post

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.
This hidden content has been reported as not working 0 times this month.
1 times in total
The link in this hidden content has been reported as down 0 times this month.
2 times in total

RE: [LEAK] X1840 NordVPN Premium Account

I can't use the message so I'm gonna ask you here. Will the owners know if I'm using their accounts? Kinda worried they'll find out.

OP
28-05-2020, 05:44 PM
twoseasandcontinents Wrote:
I can't use the message so I'm gonna ask you here. Will the owners know if I'm using their accounts? Kinda worried they'll find out.

No, they won't notice you're using it, just download the desktop app and no problem. Plus you can change the password if you want. I use it and no problem.

28-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Iblis Wrote:
No, they won't notice you're using it, just download the desktop app and no problem. Plus you can change the password if you want. I use it and no problem.
I can't seem to connect to servers, besides two servers in France. I followed everything internet had to offer and still, only french server work. Any ideas?

Its working for me! Thanks a lot, im verry happy with this Smile

28-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Iblis Wrote:

I admit super selfishly I was going to grab two of these accounts and switch up the passwords to keep them to myself, but I'm afraid I've been beaten to the punch with that and most of these won't even log in for me.
How are you guys switching up passwords without access to the email accounts? Or do you have access and I'm just being a dumb?

Sadly I ask this just for future reference because I can't seem to get the few that I have logged in as to connect, no matter how much I switch up my setting. I love these kinds of leaks and thank you for it, but can't give an honest thumbs up until I make it work for myself.
Sorry :(

OP
This post was last modified: 06-06-2020, 12:47 AM by Iblis
05-06-2020, 09:44 PM
AlmostHuman Wrote:
I admit super selfishly I was going to grab two of these accounts and switch up the passwords to keep them to myself, but I'm afraid I've been beaten to the punch with that and most of these won't even log in for me.
How are you guys switching up passwords without access to the email accounts? Or do you have access and I'm just being a dumb?

Sadly I ask this just for future reference because I can't seem to get the few that I have logged in as to connect, no matter how much I switch up my setting. I love these kinds of leaks and thank you for it, but can't give an honest thumbs up until I make it work for myself.
Sorry :(

And why do you want to change the password? You can use the accounts without changing the password, as I said in a post above, if you use the service, the legitimate user has no idea that you are using it, so you can do it without risk, in case the account stops working, try another of the 1840 accounts that are posted. I just tested 5 random accounts and 3 of them are still working. I use it through the chrome extension, I'm spanish and this is my ip after use.

Sample Picture

06-06-2020, 12:44 AM
Iblis Wrote:
And why do you want to change the password? You can use the accounts without changing the password, as I said in a post above, if you use the service, the legitimate user has no idea that you are using it, so you can do it without risk, in case the account stops working, try another of the 1840 accounts that are posted. I just tested 5 random accounts and 3 of them are still working. I use it through the chrome extension, I'm spanish and this is my ip after use.

Sample Picture

Haha sorry, it's just when you said in your other post that it was possible and I keep losing access to NORDVPN because others do it I figured I'd do the same. It was a dumb idea anyway so probably best that I didn't get it to work, feeling pretty dumb about it now.

It doesn't matter too much anyway, even if I get one to log in I can't seem to get it connected so it's all good, probably an issue on my side for that.

DO you have any recommendations to a good checker?

Hello! Where can I access those accounts?