Gaming Discussions

Hackers in video games

Submitted by ape2himet, , Thread ID: 212148

Thread Closed
10-07-2021, 08:03 PM
I used to hack on a game called combat arms years ago. Just simple aimbotting and esp wall hacking nothing super serious. I also used to buy cheats from some websites, I was generally decent at the game but eventually got a hold of some dudes hacking on a match and became good friends they told me the websites to use and the hacks to purchase and it was pretty great. I was satisfying to troll around and just obliterate matches. But i realize a common theme with games and the associated hackers is the seemingly lack of commitment to put an end to the hacks. for the most part FREE games with no purchase required to play are the most common you would see cheaters in, because you can make an account over and over again. The rise of DDoS attacks doesn't matter what game are just hard to stop in general but running a program behind an anti cheat system can typically be stopped. Ive been playing games for a while and havent been seeing cheaters in my matches with Apex or Warzone but being honest I don't think cheating will ever come to a stop but be vastly limited

RE: Hackers in video games

Agreed, I have seen the rise and fall of a few different cheaters/cheating communities and people always find a way to limit cheats and cheaters but I don't believe there will ever be a way to have 0 cheaters.

I can't enjoy games because of hackers.

Use Anticheat from Badlion Client lol

I play pubg and hackers and cheaters are the worst.

There are a lot of cheaters on computer games. At least, in consoles most of the users are full legits.

I hate hackers in games they ruin the experience

I only dislike hackers when they ruin the game for everyone but there are def some chill hackers

I just dont see the appeal of using aimbot in multiplayer online games, like how is that fun?

22-07-2021, 01:09 AM
steambumm Wrote:
I just dont see the appeal of using aimbot in multiplayer online games, like how is that fun?
they love the recognition and doubt generation. or just want to annoy people.
basically, not enough attention by mom and dad.