Gaming Discussions

Thoughts on Doom Eternal Dlc

Submitted by Jarrick51, , Thread ID: 201634

Thread Closed
26-03-2021, 01:00 AM
This post was last modified: 26-03-2021, 01:18 AM by Jarrick51
So; whats everyones thoughts on the Doom Eternal dlc? Did you enjoy it? Was it long enough for you? etc.

Now I personally only started playing it like an hour ago & I gotta say, it sure is fun (save from those damn Spirits , i freaking hate those things). Although I do have to say, with some of those Fantasy vibes, I kind felt like I was playing yet ANOTHER mod for Skyrim or something,for a short while that is...

For the record Im note playing the game on ?I want to live. No, no, Im playing it on Ultra-Violence & let me tell you, its a clusterf#$k to say the least. I stop for a second & boom, instant death.

Jarrick51 Wrote:
So; whats everyones thoughts on the Doom Eternal dlc? Did you enjoy it? Was it long enough for you? etc.

Now I personally only started playing it like an hour ago & I gotta say, it sure is fun (save from those damn Spirits , i freaking hate those things). Although I do have to say, with some of those Fantasy vibes, I kind felt like I was playing yet ANOTHER mod for Skyrim or something,for a short while that is...

For the record Im note playing the game on ?I want to live. No, no, Im playing it on Ultra-Violence & let me tell you, its a clusterf#$k to say the least. I stop for a second & boom, instant death.

Not gonna lie, playing the gameon that setting remind menme of my days playing Dark Souls (& Demon Souls) & other SoulsBorne games.

Jarrick51 Wrote:

Not gonna lie, playing the gameon that setting reminds me of my days playing Dark Souls (& Demon Souls) & other SoulsBorne games.

RE: Thoughts on Doom Eternal Dlc

Now I personally only started playing it like an hour ago & I gotta say, it sure is fun (save from those damn Spirits , i freaking hate those things). Although I do have to say, with some of those Fantasy vibes, I kind felt like I was playing yet ANOTHER mod for Skyrim or something, for a short while that is...