Gaming Discussions

PC I would like to know, warzone or other br game?

Submitted by trawa2137, , Thread ID: 214992

Thread Closed
03-08-2021, 11:04 PM
Thesedays i'm kinda twisted about warzone, there's a lot of cheaters every match - but still, warzone is really (if not the best) battleroyal game ever made. Would like to know if u've played better one, that maybe change my mind.
Also is anybody here to play together?

RE: I would like to know, warzone or other br game?

all i can really think of is Fornite, PUBG, and Apex. They have their moments but get pretty boring.

warzone all the way, its the best one out currently tbh

dont play warzone its full of hackers lol if you wanna play a BR game just play apex legends all the way fun movement system guns are good and the maps are nice too

honestly, warzone is overrated. i hope it doesnt get continued with the next cod title but its a cash cow so probably will

OP
06-08-2021, 12:22 PM
Cammyx7 Wrote:
dont play warzone its full of hackers lol if you wanna play a BR game just play apex legends all the way fun movement system guns are good and the maps are nice too
tbh, I don't like game with this type of movement, like you know, rocket jumps etc. I've played apex, since it was realeased but making me bored.

Fortnite is the greatest battle royale ever, warzone is okay though for fun.

i better like apex legends

Depends. In my opinion Apex Legends is the superior one, but that's because I'm really into fast paced games with huge mobility potentials. Apex Legends lets you be super fast and jump super high with different character abilities, and that's what I love to have in shooters.