Graphics Leaks

The Complete Affinity Designer Blueprint Kit (The Artifex Forge)

Submitted by kavutosage, , Thread ID: 218496

Thread Closed
08-09-2021, 07:40 AM
This post was last modified: 08-09-2021, 07:46 AM by kavutosage
[Image: The-Complete-Blueprint-Kit-Affinity-Firs...00x532.jpg]

Heres everything thats included in this comprehensive toolkit:

The Styles:

Transform vector text and shapes with these one-click effects. Simply select a vector and click on one of the 58 styles the graphic styles Panel. Ive supplied them in white but instructions are included explaining how you can easily adjust the colors to suit your own design needs.

The Repeat Patterns:

20 realistic grid and blueprint patterns are included. They are the perfect base to your blueprint design use them as a background or to fill vector shapes in your main design. They are supplied in white but Ive included instructions explaining how to adjust the colors. Supplied as styles.

The Brushes:

This set of vector brushes is perfect for adding that extra bit of authenticity to your designs. The range includes arrows, measurement arrows, dots and dashes.

The Paper Textures:

Fold and crease overlays in Tif format. These contribute to the packs realistic look. Simply place them over your design, set the transparency to multiply and adjust the opacity. The creased paper measures 3468 x 2453 px. The folded paper measures 6949 x 4950 px.

The Bonus Robot Illustrations:

I was having so much fun creating the screen-shots for this project that I decided to expand them into a mini illustration pack! Although the robots were created using the brushes and patterns, all resources have been expanded.

Instructions:

A very thorough guide on how to load, apply and then edit the effects is supplied. Please read carefully all the way through as it provides all the information you might need on how to load and use these effects.

Download Link:

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

RE: The Complete Affinity Designer Blueprint Kit (The Artifex Forge)

You are god my men, thank you!!!

RE: The Complete Affinity Designer Blueprint Kit (The Artifex Forge)

you are very kind, thank you very much