Gaming Discussions

PC Or Console?

Submitted by jeff289, , Thread ID: 218744

Thread Closed
10-09-2021, 12:39 PM
Tell me guys which do you prefer and why ?

For me personally i use both i have a gaming pc and a ps4 but i use the ps4 for the exclusives that's not in pc such as ghost of tsushima ufc and so on that i can't get in pcso tell me guys which do u prefer and why?
Pepenice
Jeff289

RE: PC Or Console?

I prefer the pc for more freedom, i also have a ps4 but i rarely use it to play, i use it more to watch videos on youtube than to play games.

Computer for sure high quality and can upgrade it anytime and can crack games as you like.
[Image: bfln5jRa_L37ziNWm-xNvJ1rMqKJnLlqj4BnvtqV...0UOvO8Y5bE]

The PC because I am free, I can change the components whenever I want Smile + easy upgrade

PC cause you can do way more stuff with one

PC is definatly better but i prefer playing console because i am more of a casual gamer and like to play with my friends

console because it's cheaper than a good computer lmao

PC, because there are more games to play here. Consoles are designed for the type of people who come home very tired and want to relax playing their favorite game!

used to be PC but now much prefer console too much effort to keep pc up to spec

First game I ever played was Halo on the Xbox 360, At 12 I built my first desktop with my dad, since then I've built all of my friends' desktops as well as my current rig last November. I think Console is good bang-for-buck but as far as quality and options of games to play, PC Dominates.