Gaming Discussions

What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

Submitted by Navos, , Thread ID: 190654

Thread Closed

RE: What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

Mine was around 10 ish, back playing destiny with my mates, was honestly such a good time, no way I could do it now tho, I get like an hour or 2 and that's it.

RE: What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

last week i played almost 24 hours straight. gta5 online ...oha

3 days of pure suffering and nothing but deprivation, this was years back when arma 2 day was thriving. I miss games being that interesting, now everything is god awful.

Around 36 hours straight when i got hooked on a MMORPG called PWI, first ever real mmo i played and i was hooked instantly

13 back in GTA SA, when i was 13 and it was summer holidays

My highest was 9 to 10 hours back when Genshin Impact (don't judge) first launched and I was kinda addicted to the game and played around 6+ hours a day.

13 hours on minecraft one day

16HRS gmod I'm not proud of it

Not sure, probably like 48 hours or something close to that

I have done like 7 hours done on valorant