Gaming Discussions

What was your first game you loved?

Submitted by Petrifyingz, , Thread ID: 125388

Thread Closed

RE: What was your first game you loved?

I played the NES when I was quite young (games like Mario, the dreaded Zelda II, Castle Quest, etc.), but the first game I really fell in love with was probably the Ocarina of Time on the N64. Smile
My parents gave it to me as a Christmas gift & I remember being internally jealous of my sister who received the colorful Donkey Kong 64. Gotta thank my parents for getting me a game I didn't think I'd want haha

The Sims 1. I had every game up til now with Sims 4. Even though I don't play it often - there's just a nostalgic feeling there.

It was ALEX KID in the Miracle Wolrd (master system sega)
WU
Movido a caf e gamescore!

the first game I loved is zelda twilight princess on wii

Broken Sword on the PS1... Because for the longest time it was the only game I had and as a stupid kid it took me forever to figure out the puzzles.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein Aka RTCW that was an awesome game came out around 2001, Then Wolfenstein Enemy Territory came out and I must have played years worth of that one as I was in a clan and always had Scrims that game will always be an oldschool still going to this day nearly 20 years!

Harvest Moon BTN will always be my favorite. My grandpa bought me a PS1 just so I don't have to go to my neighbor's house only to play HMBTN

Mario kart. Best game to play with friends

Doom II, the original one, way ahead of it's time

COD MW3 - the survivel mode ;D