Gaming Discussions

What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

Submitted by Navos, , Thread ID: 190654

Thread Closed

RE: What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

Sometimes i spent more than 12 hours per "sesion"

RE: What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

21 hoursit is crazy to weak up

18h - it was in cs, i played it and i feeled very cool with my 2 liter monster energy

maybe 8-10h in god of war this game is so good

12 hours and i still do like 6-8 hrs of gaming.

no more than 5 hours, my eyes will strongly resist

The highest amount in one session was Ark Survival Evolved at 37 hours. I then passed out for 18 hours and did 25 hours after I woke up :D.

29 hours, it was crazy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

My highest was 15 hours when CSGO Launched

Prolly like 15 hours but I dont really watch the clock