Gaming Discussions

GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition

Submitted by Yezeem, , Thread ID: 222669

Thread Closed
23-10-2021, 02:04 AM
How do you feel about this? Idk man, it looks kinda trashy, they didn't improve much, so it feels like a joke to spend $60 on this.

RE: GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition

Those are very good but old GTA games still, it feels to me like when volition remastered saint's row the third, they did a pretty good job on that one, so when I got to play it, I really enjoyed it, same thing with the GTA Trilogy, I'm looking forward to try it, don't think rockstar will disappoint.

OP
23-10-2021, 08:25 AM
lesreddit Wrote:
Those are very good but old GTA games still, it feels to me like when volition remastered saint's row the third, they did a pretty good job on that one, so when I got to play it, I really enjoyed it, same thing with the GTA Trilogy, I'm looking forward to try it, don't think rockstar will disappoint.
Yeah Rockstar usually doesn't disappoint but this feels like a moneygrab to me idk

Def gonna cop this for sure even if it shit

the price is too much but they couldnt exactly pop it in ue4 with the assets and code as it was probably incompatible and unity can only do so much in terms of remastering so i think theyve done quite good!

This post was last modified: 25-10-2021, 02:19 AM by Cody_Lawrence

I wish it was as good as the video above. Still, something is better than nothing.

gonna bring up a ton of childhood memories

look like some disney.. graphic is awful

gonna bring up a ton of childhood memories

23-10-2021, 02:04 AM
Yezeem Wrote:
How do you feel about this? Idk man, it looks kinda trashy, they didn't improve much, so it feels like a joke to spend $60 on this.
I'm wondering why they did this. Are they delaying the next opus ?