Gaming Discussions

PC Or Console?

Submitted by jeff289, , Thread ID: 218744

Thread Closed

RE: PC Or Console?

In my opinion, it is better PC but with a console, you don't have to upgrade performance like with a computer.

I prefer pc. it's alot more flexible with games than a console and also for games that run 240hz its always nice to play on pc rather than the 60fps version on console.

probably console i mean it is built for non other than gaming and the experience is much more fun however for pc no mater what build you make for gaming it's still a pc it's like carrying a boat over a wheeled vehicle so that it can cross dry lands for its destination but it will still be a boat meant for water on the other hand consoles are like having your own (Hennessey Venom GT) on the road.

pc master race lol, but grew up on consoles so they always have a special place

pc for the more game free

i really prefer the pc for more freedom

The PC is much better than the console it is more powerful and more functional!

In my opinion, it is better PC but with a console, you don't have to upgrade performance like with a computer.

I've always been more into PC games. Growing up, my parents never liked video games but somehow computer games didn't count, haha

PC for sure. The custom touches that can be made are awesome and being able to play so many more games and even emulate other devices is great too.