Gaming Discussions

I have a question about NVE for FiveM

Submitted by qwrdfasx, , Thread ID: 224137

Thread Closed
05-11-2021, 02:21 AM
I recently got my hands on NVE for FiveM and I was wondering if anyone knew how to edit the .rpf files. So i can take some stuff out/ tweak items. Any help is appreciated.

RE: I have a question about NVE for FiveM

OP
This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 02:57 AM by qwrdfasx
05-11-2021, 02:48 AM
verinia Wrote:
Wish I knew what to do to help you bro
Thanks, I been able to edit other.rpf's but NVE's I can't seem to

05-11-2021, 02:48 AM
verinia Wrote:
Wish I knew what to do to help you bro
Thanks, I been able to edit other.rpf's but NVE's I can't seem to

RE: I have a question about NVE for FiveM

05-11-2021, 02:21 AM
qwrdfasx Wrote:
I recently got my hands on NVE for FiveM and I was wondering if anyone knew how to edit the .rpf files. So i can take some stuff out/ tweak items. Any help is appreciated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV...rpf_files/

As far as I know, OpenIV creates a COPY of the original update.rpf into the mods folder and automatically applies the mods edits to it when you install them. You dont have to worry about doing anything with the mods folder manually when youre installing with the OpenIV package installer

You just leave whatever has been done in the mods folder and next time you start up the game, it will use the modified files as need be from that folder.

If you really wanted to sift through the edits manually, youd have to open up the modified update.rpf files in OpenIV, figure out which files exactly are the ones they added and/or modified, and then apply them to your non-modded update.rpf. Its really not worth it doing it this way. Just use the package installer and dont forget to install the ASI manager etc
[Image: mAqDXwz.png]