Graphics Leaks

[FONT] TypeTogether Collection

Submitted by smd2578932, , Thread ID: 224171

Thread Closed
05-11-2021, 06:24 AM
This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 06:47 AM by smd2578932
Quote:Veronika Burian and Jos Scaglione, who met at the University of Reading whilst completing their MAs in Type Design, joined forces in 2006 and started the independent type foundry TypeTogether. It developed out of their desire to publish high quality typefaces and to collaborate on new type projects together, hence the name. The two also cooperate intensely with other type designers and thus create a diverse and interesting platform.

TypeTogether's main interest is in finding innovative and stylish solutions to old problems for the professional market of text typefaces with a focus on editorial use. This is where they see the greatest challenges creating typefaces that perform well in continuous reading, but have personality. TypeTogether aims for excellent technical performance using the latest font software, creating cross-platform OpenType fonts with extended character sets that offer broad language support and all kinds of typographic refinements, such as small caps, ligatures, and several sets of numerals. The quality of their work has been already recognized in several international competitions, including the TDC and ED-Awards. --FontShop

Includes:
Adelle
Adelle Sans
Athelas
Bree
Bree Serif
Crete
Karmina
LFT Etica
Maiola Pro
Ronnia
Skolar
Skolar Cyrillic

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

RE: [FONT] TypeTogether Collection

05-11-2021, 06:24 AM
smd2578932 Wrote:
Includes:
Adelle
Adelle Sans
Athelas
Bree
Bree Serif
Crete
Karmina
LFT Etica
Maiola Pro
Ronnia
Skolar
Skolar Cyrillic

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

Download link is wrong.
[Image: mAqDXwz.png]

OP
05-11-2021, 06:26 AM
CyberLeaks Wrote:
Download link is wrong.
Fixed!

thanks for sharing dudeee

I need this in my life, god damn