Gaming Discussions

What is the most toxic gaming community?

Submitted by KakuKunai, , Thread ID: 225271

Thread Closed

RE: What is the most toxic gaming community?

It used to be CS:GO for me, but Overwatch was significantly worse. Highly competitive games with a heavy dependence on teamwork or coordination can quickly become toxic when the team is not performing well.

Basically any xbox lobby lol

Anything with Rockstar Games in it, Fallout 76.

the only online game i've played that isn't toxic is TF2 mostly. most people here probably never played it but probably for honor.

Its official: Valorant has the most toxic community for the second year running, according to a recent survey.
The survey, carried out by the Anti-Defamation League (via gamesindustry.biz), reveals that a staggering 79% of Valorant players have received some form of online abuse while playing the game online. Dota 2 followed closely behind, with 78% of players reporting harassment.

old cod community was a diffrent breed

Dead by Daylight can be pretty bad...

League of Legends is terrible, sometimes you get great/chill teammates sometimes you get a nuclear warhead as a teammate..

To me its League of Legends and Valorant. Even if im the MVP im getting insulted

overwatch is the most toxic i used to play a lot but the community completely ruined what was a really good game