Garry's Mod Leaks

SH Misc Grenades

Submitted by Zearg0, , Thread ID: 66461

Thread Closed
24-12-2017, 03:03 PM
[Image: 788fa2334fabfe430b97ef9199995e81.png]

More grenades!
This add-on adds four grenades:
  • Heal Grenade: The opposite of the Mustard Gas Grenade; it heals players in its' blue gas cloud.
  • Electric Grenade: Damages and stuns anyone in range of the grenade.
  • Percussion Grenade: Explodes on impact.
  • (new!) Smoke Grenade: Emits a smoke cloud which blocks line of sight (can't identify players behind the cloud). The colour of the smoke can be changed.
Features
  • TTT compatible! You can make it so that only Traitors/Detectives can get them, OR make them spawn around the map for everyone's use.
  • More grenades may be added in the future for free! The script's price will increase as more grenades are added. Buy the add-on now to save money for later!
  • Players hit by the Electric Grenade are shortly immobilized and flail their arms in pain.
  • Easy installation; plop into the addons folder, restart the server and toss at player.
  • Configuration is done in electricgrenade_config.lua, healgrenade_config.lua and percussiongrenade_config.lua - everything is commented
The script is generally suitable for any gamemode (TTT, DarkRP...). Contact me if you need it integrated in something in particular.

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

RE: SH Misc Grenades

I went this grenades :,( I can't take the link. Because it's only the best granades addon of Garry's mod games, for the Rp, the sandboxs ans more games. This addon have a backdoor ? If he don't have a backdoor, i test for take the Sh granades. Really I went this.

thank yall guys i need some credits and thank u

Nice grenades! this is a valid nice leak