Garry's Mod Leaks

Achat [LEAK]

Submitted by KingSentino, , Thread ID: 235745

Thread Closed
23-02-2022, 06:39 PM
DESCRIPTION
#aChat aChat is a fully functioning chatbox replacement for your server.

##Features

A brand new chatbox
A unified theme with that of my other work (aMenu, aHUD)
Player avatars next to their chat messages
Message timestamps
Retains almost all of the original chatbox's functions (name auto-completion, copying and pasting, etc...)
Ability to resize and drag the chatbox however the user sees fit, with the chatbox automatically accommodating for it
Automatic workshop content download for all resources - no need to sort out FastDL
Much, much more...

##Installation Installation is as simple as uncompressing the folder, dropping the folder into your server's 'addons' directory and then restarting. Once you've installed the addon you can configure it through the configuration file.

##Configuration aChat offers an easy to use, well documented configuration file which can be used to tweak the chatbox to your liking. If at all you have any problem with using the configuration file I'd be happy to assist in setting aChat up for your server - see Support header below. The configuration file can be found at "achat/lua/achat/achat_config.lua" in the addon folder.

##Support I will be offering lifetime support on the script for as long as it is on the market

I'll make the best effort I possibly can in order to make sure my customers have no issues with running the scripts and to answer any questions they may have. If you are a customer with an issue, please submit a support ticket through the ScriptFodder website and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Note May Have A Backdoor

Script
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.