Gaming Discussions

Best Multiplayer game at the moment ?

Submitted by cdgluvr, , Thread ID: 236155

Thread Closed
27-02-2022, 11:54 AM
I'm looking for a multiplayer game that is good to play with friends . Gaming seems dry at the moment , just looking for something new to play . I see myself constantly playing games like COD and it just gets boring after 2 matches. :(

RE: Best Multiplayer game at the moment ?

This post was last modified: 27-02-2022, 12:54 PM by eyoamigow
Battle-Bit. At the moment it is on development and servers are down until april. (For what I've known)
CS:GO sometimes. I just need to learn some strats for more upcoming challenges.
Garry's Mod. I just can't stop my addiction with this game. I really like the prop hunt gamemode and im still looking forward to beatrun.

Now that comes to personal preference. The games I listed aren't for everyone.

The new Control mode for Apex Legends might be worth checking out if you like fast-paced shooter gameplay. Destiny 2 is also potentially worthwhile for PVP and PVE if you have never played it before.

it depends on preferences for me personally the best multi game is R6S, I like to play it because it is tactical

For me its Valorant and Lost Ark

Im enjoying valorant right now

Im still playing WoW new content today

It's valorant i think, the player base is still growing

I think it's Rust but you really need to tryhard if you start right now ! Play it with friends , solo really hard to begin !

I'd say apex legends is the best free one as of right now. It is really fun for casual and competative the only problem is the occasional pub stomper. If you're willing to spend a little bit of money rust would be my go to to play with friends. It's crazy how fast you'll end up sinking 1k or more hours into that game.