Gaming Discussions

Console Or PC

Submitted by Deleted_398852, , Thread ID: 236902

Thread Closed
06-03-2022, 09:00 PM
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]??????????[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]???????????????[/font]

RE: Console Or PC

Ive played with both and i think for fps games i prefer to use my PC but when im playing open world games i like just slouching on a couch and playing it like that

i prefer playin pc but with a controller hooked up cos I'm so use to it playing consoles as a kid

playing on pc is so much harder

To just play a bit I think a console will do better but if youre a passionated gamer then a pc would suit u best

pc for many reasons like modding and being able to join the games community

Playing on a console is way easier in my opinion. It's cheaper, more stable and once the console is discontinued, you can often find sick custom firmware to use as an emulation machine. Just did it with my old PS4 and it's awesome.

If money is not a problem , a beefy PC is ALWAYS BETTER. No doubt about it.

I would go with console gaming. Primary because i like using the controller (PS5) which allows immersion which keyboard cannot give. And another pro is that it is a lot cheaper than building/buying a PC (albeit we can work on a PC, but i'm just focusing on gaming)

Yes - a PS5 is way cheaper than a good PC. But --- and it is a but --- a good PC it allows you to play a higher spec-graphics. Also, the price for a lot of games is smaller-- especially if you buy at sale from sites like GOG or Steam. You can use a controller with a PC with no problem, and this is an ok option for most of the games -- but when it comes to shooters the mouse is unbeatable. Also, there are a lot of games where it is a great modding scene - you cannot change/modify a game in a console and so on...