The Lounge

COVID-19 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 171823

Thread Closed

RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

#2,151
is it still a thing? everyones out and about at clubs and Costco... no masks..

#2,152
Yeah, people already don't care about the covid. With the new strain that is more infectious but less dangerous they are not looking at risks. Everybody are tired of this, but I already lost a family member and I don't want to lose anyone else of my family or friends so I'm trying to stay safe.

#2,153
Covid's not real man, why do ya'll believe it?

#2,154
The nerve this dude had to say that it isn't real when we all know people who have caught it or caught it ourselves. Smh. I hate covid, I hope it eventually finds a way to leave us alone (mankind, that is.)

This post was last modified: 18-03-2022, 05:00 PM by Valentino_CP
#2,155
06-03-2022, 06:41 AM
Sbxa Wrote:
ok
OK Heart Eyes

#2,156
COVID now is common virus. I agree with guys above. Lets waiting for a new one global problem.

This post was last modified: 18-03-2022, 06:20 PM by Alexxxxx44
#2,157
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]Here in my country, we have a new vaccin that works really but it has some production issues. We gone be confinated[/font]

Here in my country, we have a new vaccin that works really but it has some production issues. But we gone be confinated

#2,158
pretty happy with the situation now, things have been fine over here for some months now

#2,159
It's actually getting better, but I caught it anyways :/

#2,160
Gradually, we will defeat the virus, but now it is still a problem. Many people are used to this situation and no longer comply with safety recommendations.