Selling

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

Submitted by Ombra, , Thread ID: 7859

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
This miner can work on whatever windows version, including windows server distributions and windows 11
[Image: g7DifYm.gif]

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Rogue Miner builds are compiled directly on my server without you having to download any other application. You can create builds at any time, all you have to do is connecting to the web builder.

OP
No personal information is stored about who created a certain build on our server, this is to protect your privacy.

OP
Rogue Miner builds are stored on my server and cleaned on a weekly basis to avoid wasting space. Cleaning takes place every Sunday and it's gonna happen tomorrow too.

OP
Pricing is extremely cheap and Rogue Miner is sold under lifetime license, allowing you to use this miner for months/years.

OP
By default I only deal with cryptocurrencies, my automated checkout page supports BTC and LTC but you're free to contact me if you'd like to pay with other coins.

OP
As long as this thread stays open it means that you can safely buy the miner. Should I have have issues with it, I'd just stop sales by locking the thread.

OP
As per my other miner, builds backups are going to be deleted from my server by the end of this week to limit disk space consumption. Remember you can always download them or re-create them in seconds.

OP
If you're in need of information, just PM me.

OP
Mining requires powerful computers, I do not recommend to run the miner on your netbook or your old home computer as it might not bring you any income at all.