Selling

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

Submitted by Ombra, , Thread ID: 7859

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Along with the miner you'll get access to some simple spreading methods that will help you to understand how to distribute applications (in case you're unaware about them)
[Image: g7DifYm.gif]

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Running the miner on a computer that you don't own without explicit owner approval is illegal. I have no control over your way to use my software so be aware that you're the only one liable for that.

OP
Purchasing the Rogue Miner + Atom Logger bundle you'll be getting both my tools with a 20% discount on the final price

OP
Once you've run the miner on a computer you don't have to do anything more with it, except checking your incoming earnings from it.

OP
Rogue Miner can be used to practice if you have no mining experience but later I recommend moving to my other miner (Omega Miner) as it is more advanced.

OP
Starting to mine right now might bring you a considerable amount of crypto currencies at very low price, considering that market is still recovering from the last 6 months collapse. If you're interested, this can be the right time to hop on.

OP
Using Rogue Miner is extremely simple but you'll be provided with a tutorial and support in any case. All you have to do if you have issues is contacting me.

OP
Before purchasing, make sure you understood that this is a Windows application. You can only use it on windows OS.

OP
Don't trust anyone claiming to be me on Discord. Over the years plenty of imposters scammed customers claiming to be me and dealing over unofficial channels (discord,telegram and so on). I only deal onsite.

OP
If you have any issue while using Rogue Miner remember that you can rely on my support without any additional cost or fee, forever.