Selling

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

Submitted by Ombra, , Thread ID: 7859

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Builds can be created at any time using the web based builder for this miner. The builder is integrated in my website and available 24/7.
[Image: g7DifYm.gif]

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Expected income depends on the computer where you run the miner. If this software is executed on low end hardware it's unlikely to get any income at all.

OP
Later on today I will delete all builds backups that are stored on my server. This process occurs every week and is meant to avoid storing hundreds of builds on the server, given their size. Note that you can recreate your builds at any time and that this process does not affect builds that you already downloaded.

OP
This miner is not provided as undetectable software. If you need it to bypass antiviruses you will have to get a crypter.

OP
Rogue Miner has been for sale since years and you can consider it as a milestone for learners. Pricing for lifetime license, support and included extras like the configuration guide make it ideal for newcomers.

OP
PayPal isn't a payment method that I accept as I only deal with cryptocurrencies and Perfect Money. If you want to pay with a currency that isn't listed in my btcpayserver please contact me as I may accept it manually.

OP
The miner includes a CPU and a GPU engine, allowing you to mine on whatever computer (windows based) using its CPU.

OP
I'm going to perform some updates on the main website in the upcoming days. These might lead to some short downtimes while I work.

OP
Almost all updates and optimizations are ended. Sorry if you experienced any downtime while you were using the web builder but now it's almost finished.

OP
Checkout links for all my products have been updated. Everything is operational.