Selling

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

Submitted by Ombra, , Thread ID: 7859

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
If you have any issue while visiting the checkout page (e.g. funds sent but you didn't receive the product) kindly let me know about it. Everything should be working fine since my updated to the payment server but I'm still monitoring the situation.
[Image: g7DifYm.gif]

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Litecoin is now back available inside my checkout pages for all my products. It took about 1 day to sync the LTC blockchain but now you can pay with it without having to contact me manually.

OP
Tomorrow I will prune all builds backup copies that are stored on my server. You're invited to download your builds immediately after creating them because I delete the backup copies periodically. Note that you can always re-create them and that deleting backups does not affect your own running copies.

OP
Rogue Miner is NOT undetectable by default. I never stated it in my sales thread so please make sure you got it before purchasing.

OP
You can always buy Atom Logger + Rogue Miner using the combined deal that I offer. This allows you to get a considerable discount on your purchase if you're interested in both my tools.

OP
Rogue Miner can only be used to mine sha256 and scrypt currencies, make sure you have this clear before purchasing because it cannot be used for whatever coin

OP
I have been reported that Rogue Miner is giving an error when executed on certain systems. Today I will investigate the source code in case something is creating conflicts.

OP
Few hours ago I restored the source file used to create new builds. All errors should be fixed since we essentially rolled back to a working copy.

OP
Support is always included with your purchases. If you have questions or need help with configuration, you can send me a message or email.

OP
This miner is designed to run on Windows systems only. Make sure you got it before purchasing as it is NOT a phone application and you can't run it on Linux systems.