Selling

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

Submitted by Ombra, , Thread ID: 7859

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Rogue Miner will always use system CPU at your chosen %, unless you're running the miner on a system that has low specs. If that's the case the miner will use all available power to be able to produce an income.
[Image: g7DifYm.gif]

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
You will get instant access to Rogue Miner as soon as your checkout transaction will be confirmed. An email will automatically be shipped to your chosen delivery address with instructions to be followed.

OP
All builds are compiled and stored in my server, where they're kept for about 7 days before being deleted. This gives you enough time to download them locally.

OP
Note that you can always buy with Perfect Money, in addition to crypto currencies, but you have to contact me privately for that.

OP
Rogue Miner is a simple mining tool and it doesn't come with a dashboard to monitor your active computers. You can keep track of your earnings directly inside the mining pool you'll use to mine.

OP
I do not provide encryption/crypting services, if you're in need of a crypter to make your build undetectable, you'll have to get it separately.

OP
Checkout is completely automated and you'll receive your order details, along with instruction to access the miner, as soon as your transaction will be confirmed.

OP
Rogue Miner is super long lasting and I don't have any plan to discontinue sales anytime soon. There are only improvements and further development on my desk at this time.

OP
The miner can be executed exclusively on Windows systems. No matter about your version as it has been tested on all distributions starting from Windows 7 and up to Windows 11. Server editions are included too.

OP
Rogue Miner has been designed to mine SHA256 and Scrypt based coins.
To learn if a specific coin can be mined with this miner, you can make a quick search and look for the algorithm on which such coin is based.