The Lounge

Anyone wanna join a project? (professional/serious)

Submitted by Selene, , Thread ID: 21105

Thread Closed
13-05-2016, 08:01 PM
This post was last modified: 13-05-2016, 08:06 PM by Selene
So, I want to do a little side project while I practice esporting. It will be esport related, I haven't decided anything else yet.

I just bought a nice general domain and hosting.

Site will be called "esportb.com"

We could make an esport forum, or something. Perhaps an esport consultancy website? Cheap, well crafted media packages? Researchs? Resale market? Betting? Betting advice? Predictions? Event list? Player directory? News site? Interview site? Esport player network? Esport 4chan? Esport photo site? We'll decide what we're aiming for together.

Partnership requirements:

No people under 18.
Legal business experience.
Professionalism.
Ambition and time.

Exclusions:

Zero/all of the egirlscan apply for amascot/cheerleader position.

I am not saying this will make you rich. I am saying this will be something you can say "oh yeah I am the owner of x" and people will go "oo that's pretty cool"

RE: Anyone wanna join a project? (professional/serious)

Do you have anything made already? or is it just a domain, and a idea? might be interested in helping you out.

OP
13-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Michaud Wrote:
Do you have anything made already? or is it just a domain, and a idea? might be interested in helping you out.

It is a public partnership proposal.

You know I'm high quality already don't need to prove anything if you want to do partnership PM me with your details.
Do not allow the eye to fool the mind.

OP
13-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Realistic Wrote:
You know I'm high quality already don't need to prove anything if you want to do partnership PM me with your details.

If I post something like this, I expect people to contact me with information, not asking me to contact them. :rly:

13-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Selene Wrote:
Realistic Wrote:

If I post something like this, I expect people to contact me with information, not asking me to contact them. :rly:

Ayyyyy I'm lazy you know that right?

OP
13-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Realistic Wrote:
Selene Wrote:
Realistic Wrote:

But.. Then you fail one of the requirements. :rly:

13-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Selene Wrote:
Realistic Wrote:
Selene Wrote:
Realistic Wrote:

Sorry for my bad Engrish. I meant that I'm very energetic guy who has lots of time to work.

13-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Realistic Wrote:
13-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Selene Wrote:
Realistic Wrote:
Selene Wrote:
Realistic Wrote:

Sorry for my bad Engrish. I meant that I'm very energetic guy who has lots of time to work.

This cumback :hurr:

Ontopic: PMed you

I'd contact you but as you can see I havent been on this forums for very long, I'd love to help you out OP as I love using forums, I guess if you want to contact me (since I cannot contact you) my email is [email protected] or [email protected] !