05-02-2023, 09:01 PM
great i need a mining addon

RE: [LEAK][NEW] Geralt's Mine and Craft

technology1
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
12-02-2023, 04:57 AM
I just wanted to express my gratitude for this addon on my Garry's Mod server. It's been running smoothly without any issues or bugs, and it didn't cost me a single credit to use it. I've been using it for a while now and I haven't encountered any hidden fees or backdoors. Overall, I'm really happy with this addon and I think it's a valuable addition to my server. If there were more updates or new features, that would be the icing on the cake. If anyone has any ideas for improvements, I'd love to hear them. In the meantime, keep up the great work and thank you for making such a useful addon available to the community!

bloodhound58
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
13-02-2023, 03:44 PM
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this addon for my Garry's Mod server. It's been an absolute pleasure to use and it's performed flawlessly for me. The best part is that it didn't cost me a cent - I haven't had to pay any credits to use it. In fact, I've been using it for a while now and I haven't come across any backdoors or hidden fees. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this addon and I think it's a fantastic addition to my server. If there were more updates or new features, that would be the cherry on top. If anyone has any suggestions for improvements, I'd be happy to consider them. Keep up the amazing work and thanks for making such a valuable tool available to the community!

teletubies
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
15-02-2023, 01:56 AM
thanks for geralt mining Smile

smileishrat
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
15-02-2023, 02:27 AM
Nice job, The mod actually works pretty well.

wildebeest65
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
16-02-2023, 08:06 PM
I just wanted to express my gratitude for this addon on my Garry's Mod server. It's been running smoothly without any issues or bugs, and it didn't cost me a single credit to use it. I've been using it for a while now and I haven't encountered any hidden fees or backdoors. Overall, I'm really happy with this addon and I think it's a valuable addition to my server. If there were more updates or new features, that would be the icing on the cake. If anyone has any suggestions for improvements, I'd be happy to hear them. In the meantime, keep up the great work and thank you for making such a useful addon available to the community!

ertrw
Nullus
Level:
Credits:
16-02-2023, 10:01 PM
--> NO BACKDOOR <--

This addon does not have any Backdoor.
As a developer, it is crucial to ensure that your addon is secure and does not contain any backdoors that can compromise your users' privacy or security.
Backdoor Buster

especially59
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
17-02-2023, 07:55 PM
I just wanted to express my gratitude for this addon on my Garry's Mod server. It's been running smoothly without any issues or bugs, and it didn't cost me a single credit to use it. I've been using it for a while now and I haven't encountered any hidden fees or backdoors. Overall, I'm really happy with this addon and I think it's a valuable addition to my server. If there were more updates or new features, that would be the icing on the cake. If anyone has any suggestions for improvements, I'd be happy to hear them. In the meantime, keep up the great work and thank you for making such a useful addon available to the community!

unbalanced4
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
17-02-2023, 08:36 PM
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this addon for my Garry's Mod server. It's been a fantastic addition and it's worked perfectly for me. Plus, it's free of charge - I haven't had to pay any credits to use it. In fact, I've been using it for a while now and I haven't come across any backdoors or hidden fees. Overall, I'm really satisfied with this addon and I think it's an invaluable asset to my server. If there were more updates or new features, that would be a bonus. If anyone has any ideas for improvements, I'd love to hear them. In the meantime, keep up the great work and thanks for making such a useful addon available to us.

technology1
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
18-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Thanks man really need this so much better then making players download the shit cars