Selling

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

Submitted by Ombra, , Thread ID: 7859

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Rogue Miner supports SHA256 and Scrypt mining algorithm. To learn about supported coins you can make a quick search or contact me directly.
[Image: g7DifYm.gif]

RE: [$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

OP
Support is free of charge and provided to all customers, if you have issues you can contact me either here onsite or using the dedicated contact form on my website.

OP
Let me recommend to check the Extras related to Rogue Miner before starting to use it (e.g. configuration tutorial + spreading methods) as they'll help you to obtain a better understanding about the software.

OP
Rogue Miner is available 24/7 and you're allowed to create unlimited builds with your license.

OP
I only deal using private messages and emails. Trust nobody claiming to be me over telegram or discord.

OP
You can run the miner on your own computer, on virtual machines, rented VPS and mining rigs. As long as they run Windows OS you'll be able to use it.

OP
This miner can be used to mine all coins based on SHA256 or Scrypt algorithms. As a reference, most famous coins backed by these algorithms are BTC, LTC, DOGE, BCH

OP
Rogue Miner can be purchased with a bundle deal that also brings you Atom Logger, a system monitoring tool that allows you to get reports about what's being typed on a target computer. Both tools come with a lifetime license as of the current available packages.

OP
Rogue Miner is completely web-based and you can configure your builds by using an easy to use internet page. There's no need to download and run applications locally on your own computer.

OP
Along with the miner, you will receive access to some useful extras, including a basic spreading guide that will explain you how to spread your applications.