The Lounge

Username Origins

Submitted by Uncle Smurf, , Thread ID: 21321

Thread Closed

RE: Username Origins

My RaidForums/Prankcalling name Tails originates from Tails from the sonic series and my nulled name is based on SVTFOE

26-05-2016, 09:57 AM
StarButterfly Wrote:
My RaidForums/Prankcalling name Tails originates from Tails from the sonic series and my nulled name is based on SVTFOE

Leave raid outta here...ew.
[Image: 8sck95c.png]

My username means what you want it to mean. It means nothing to me, other than an identifier.

i usually have a few usernames i use around places. depends on the forum topic

My current username came from a joke I had while studying with my ex. We were studying colors (in Japanese) and she said something about kuro (black) and Kirito from SAO. I mashed them together and used the username on an MMO we both played, and I decided to use it for other fake email addresses and forums as well.

I also use:
-Merely
-Innocuous
-Aphotic
-Akame
-Probably a million other that I can't think of
[Image: tumblr_n7xmvwuvZ41tddjuxo1_500.gif]

"Only an idiot picks a fight they can't win."

I could make up some shit backstory to my name, but I'd be lying. I generated strings from some wordlists I have for password cracking until I found one I like. :D

I was a major fan of Donnie Darko. But I also have a fictional character called Darko. He is an undead bunny that is a puppeteer of bones. Meaning he can manipulate the bones of dead creatures and sorta manifest into them. Oh the fun days of creative writing hehe
[Image: 8ztnc3V.gif]

I wanted something to do with electricity...voltaic stuck in my head so voltaic it was.

At first my name was qt.... "Stole" my name from a Multi Theft Auto map name. Friend kept calling me Qatar and little did I know QT was an abbreviation for that... He annoyed me so bad that i've changed my name... Currently my name is another but I've registered a long time ago :D

i love udyr

I have no origin for my name, just thought it sounded cool at the time but now that I realize it, it's pretty fucking stupid.