The Lounge

What's your favorite comfort food?

Submitted by zifrankieiz, , Thread ID: 263624

17-04-2023, 02:10 AM
Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but sometimes all I want after a long day is a big bowl of my favorite comfort food. For me, that's macaroni and cheese - the kind my grandma used to make, with lots of gooey cheese and a crispy breadcrumb topping.

But I know everyone has their own go-to comfort food. Maybe it's a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs, a steaming bowl of chicken noodle soup, or a warm slice of apple pie with vanilla ice cream. So I'm curious - what's your favorite comfort food? Let's share some tasty ideas and maybe even swap some recipes!

RE: What's your favorite comfort food?

Gotta be Burger King hahahaha

My favorite comfort food has to be pasta and sauce. Dosent matter what pasta ( rigatoni, penne, elbows) But my mother inlaws sauce is the best

Ramen noodles. Cheap and easy to make, and you can add just about anything in your fridge / cupboard to them to change things up and stop yourself from getting bored.

yeah i couldnt agree more like theres just something about a steaming bowl of ramen that hits different when it comes to comfort food you know the rich broth chewy noodles and endless topping options make it an excellent comfort food hey

McDonalds for sure got the best fries

i will gladly indulge myself in a cheese and ham pizza.

my favorite is a vietnamese dish called pho Smile

Mc'Donalds for the win, a package of nuggets does the job

My favorite comfort food has to be pasta and sauce. Dosent matter what pasta