The Lounge

Serious Why is people attacking me?

Submitted by Pandora, , Thread ID: 21471

Thread Closed
02-06-2016, 09:53 AM
This post was last modified: 02-06-2016, 09:54 AM by Pandora
Just wondering why people is attacking me with all these threads?
It just feels very bad to join a forum & then get attacked by the members like that,
not really a nice way to welcome new users is it?

Just wanted to get it off my heart because it's getting annoying.

RE: Why is people attacking me?

Pandora Wrote:
It just feels very bad to join a forum & then get attacked by the members like that,

Isn't there only 1 thread about this? Which I believe it's in the premium only section.

OP
02-06-2016, 09:55 AM
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:

Isn't there only 1 thread about this? Which I believe it's in the premium only section.

they've been harrassing me in the introduction thread too, i have PMs wich i think is from them, i can't read it yet since i don't have 25 posts yet.

02-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:

they've been harrassing me in the introduction thread too, i have PMs wich i think is from them, i can't read it yet since i don't have 25 posts yet.

One more post, and you'll have 25 ::D didn't see any myself in the intro thread I haven't read it in a while though. Just prove to them that your not that user they think you are and problem solved.

OP
02-06-2016, 09:59 AM
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:

One more post, and you'll have 25 ::D didn't see any myself in the intro thread I haven't read it in a while though. Just prove to them that your not that user they think you are and problem solved.

How exactly would i prove that :s

02-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:

Not really sure, honestly I saw one about steam, so if you have steam maybe take a screen shot of your steam and if you have no friends on steam well then that won't look good it'll just look like you created a new account so.

OP
02-06-2016, 10:02 AM
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:

Not really sure, honestly I saw one about steam, so if you have steam maybe take a screen shot of your steam and if you have no friends on steam well then that won't look good it'll just look like you created a new account so.

I don't own steam though, i'm a console player.

02-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:

I'd say just ignore it then, not really anything else you can do. Only really need to worry about it is if staff bans you thinking you have multi-accounts, which I'm sure they'll just check IP's see what account's you've logged into with the IP.

OP
02-06-2016, 10:05 AM
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
02-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:
Pandora Wrote:
LeadEnthusiast Wrote:

I'd say just ignore it then, not really anything else you can do. Only really need to worry about it is if staff bans you thinking you have multi-accounts, which I'm sure they'll just check IP's see what account's you've logged into with the IP.

Yeah, i guess that proofs enough.

Thanks for your patience with me Smile

I'm sure that if you're not what they say you are, then you'll be perfectly fine. They have reason for disbelief, yes, but time should definitely heal that and you shouldn't worry one bit. Don't worry too much :yus: