The Lounge

forums and more

Submitted by C77, , Thread ID: 21489

Thread Closed
03-06-2016, 06:46 AM
Past few years i seen a increase of forums i really think there is to much of them. there new ones pop up all the time. but is it me.
1. there all have the same content 50% of it is from NBB
2. there do not last long props max new ones 3 weeks the most.
3. i get sick of people spam me there links on skype.

anyone else sick of it.

question do you guys ever sign up to new forums? <3

RE: forums and more

if you're lowkey plotting to pm members your forum thats gonna die in less than a month you can just STOP right now.

i hate u xd

[Image: 33St9kG.gif]

OP
03-06-2016, 06:48 AM
Muinuissalty Wrote:
if you're lowkey plotting to pm members your forum thats gonna die in less than a month you can just STOP right now.

Nah mate me do not own a forum! it was just a question.

This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 06:53 AM by Muinuissalty
03-06-2016, 06:49 AM
C77 Wrote:
Muinuissalty Wrote:

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Well i do join new forums if it has potential of being semi-popular OR its one of my trusted friend's forums.

i hate u xd

[Image: 33St9kG.gif]

OP
03-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Muinuissalty Wrote:
03-06-2016, 06:49 AM
C77 Wrote:
Muinuissalty Wrote:

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Well i do join new forums if it looks good OR its one of my trusted friend's forums.

in the past 2 years i join 2 forums and now NulledBB only cause it been around for some time. it seems all the content on forums are just the same.

This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 06:59 AM by Zenith
I have seen so many forums live and die. People think running a forum is easy. Then they get fucking anal when their forum starts to go up.

I have administrated a friend's forum and it died in less than a month due to him not being happy with the activity.

And don't fucking get me started on the forums run on x10host. I do have a forum in beta on x10 host, but it is because I am poor as fuck, not finished with it, and I am not trying to advertise it to every single human being.

Any forum to get a tiny bit of traction with an autistic owner ends up getting bought out anyway. Look at Rikka Chan's forum. It got sold to ForumRoot. Oh wait that is gone too. (No offence to Noah I like him and FR seemed alright)

Aoki actually cares about this site (or he makes it seem like it) Thats why NulledBB is still up. He worked hard to get the SEO status / community that it has, and he has respectfully never advertised the site himself. That's the main reason why I look up to him from an administrative standpoint. Because he cares, unlike most other forum owners *coughPredatardcough*

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

OP
03-06-2016, 06:57 AM
Zenith Wrote:
I have seen so many forums live and die. People think running a forum is easy. Then they get fucking anal when their forum starts to go up.

I have administrated a friend's forum and it died in less than a month due to him not being happy with the activity.

And don't fucking get me started on the forums run on x10host. I do have a forum in beta on x10 host, but it is because I am poor as fuck, not finished with it, and I am not trying to advertise it to every single human being.

Any forum to get a tiny bit of traction with an autistic owner ends up getting bought out anyway. Look at Rikka Chan's forum. It got sold to ForumRoot. Oh wait that is gone too. (No offence to Noah I like him and FR seemed alright)

That is true. was forumroot not made in tosupremebb i might be wrong since thats a new forum and the same admins are running (sorry if it advertise) i will remove it. but i know it was RF before i could be wrong on that also i think nath ran it not sure as do not keep upto date. but people use the same layout as NBB i think.

03-06-2016, 07:02 AM
C77 Wrote:
03-06-2016, 06:57 AM
Zenith Wrote:

That is true. was forumroot not made in tosupremebb i might be wrong since thats a new forum and the same admins are running (sorry if it advertise) i will remove it. but i know it was RF before i could be wrong on that also i think nath ran it not sure as do not keep upto date. but people use the same layout as NBB i think.

Never heard of supreme. So I wouldn't know

you say the same content as NBB, but you do realise not all of the content here is from just NBB, it's from other forums as well. The thing is with leaking forums, they all have the same content. It gets shared from one place to another.

ForumRoot was not made into Supreme. Supreme was a completely separate forum as FR was simply dying.
Need me?Message me here!

03-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Nath Wrote:
you say the same content as NBB, but you do realise not all of the content here is from just NBB, it's from other forums as well. The thing is with leaking forums, they all have the same content. It gets shared from one place to another.

ForumRoot was not made into Supreme. Supreme was a completely separate forum as FR was simply dying.

Realitybb was one of those skid forums :hurr: