Submitted by C77, , Thread ID: 21489

Thread Closed

RE: forums and more

This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 03:15 PM by Nath
03-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Zenith Wrote:
03-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Nath Wrote:
you say the same content as NBB, but you do realise not all of the content here is from just NBB, it's from other forums as well. The thing is with leaking forums, they all have the same content. It gets shared from one place to another.

ForumRoot was not made into Supreme. Supreme was a completely separate forum as FR was simply dying.

Realitybb was one of those skid forums :hurr:

Yes it was, but I'm sure I recall you saying you liked it once. :hurr:
Need me?Message me here!

03-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Nath Wrote:
03-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Zenith Wrote:
Nath Wrote:
you say the same content as NBB, but you do realise not all of the content here is from just NBB, it's from other forums as well. The thing is with leaking forums, they all have the same content. It gets shared from one place to another.

ForumRoot was not made into Supreme. Supreme was a completely separate forum as FR was simply dying.

Realitybb was one of those skid forums :hurr:

Yes it was, but I'm sure I recall you saying you liked it once. :hurr:

Never said I wasn't a skiddie :hurr:

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

OP
Nath Wrote:

true true dude :glasses:

I used to sign up on new sites quite often.
Honestly too often.

Nulled was one of those sites I had signed up on for the fun of it.
Then I started posting and getting to know the community here.

Since then Nulled has been the only site I really post on anymore.
And I usually just pass up new sites instead of registering.
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.
My padawan: Asa
[Image: LVRtdlA.png]

03-06-2016, 06:46 AM
C77 Wrote:
question do you guys ever sign up to new forums? <3

i don't.
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

I can't agree with you fully, I think there are far too many new generalized forums, forums that are just general lounge discussion. Nulled is an exception where itactually has a nice community, had good posts, HQ members etc, but some of the new new ones are quite boring, they're all the same. I feel like people just make lounge ones now, but oh well. Nulled is the only lounge and general discussion type forum I use regularly, quite a few others I visited are quite boring.

We need more topic or theme orientated forums in my opinion.

I join forums if there's potential and/or if there is something there that I like and it catches my eye. A friendly evironment is a good way to start and some decent start up activity is always nice.
[Image: 4gAlJKs.gif]