Submitted by xxShujinxx, , Thread ID: 270231

Thread Closed
xxShujinxx
Prime
Level:
Credits:
01-08-2023, 11:29 AM
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

Description
RayUI Style is expanding to another gamemode! It all started with TTT, now it's time to refresh your DarkRP! This HUD offers full gamemode redesign and adds some new features such as crashscreen, wanted player list, law list, HUD for VCMod, and HUD appearance configuration!
Why should you choose this HUD?

[QUALITY]

RayHUD (formerly known as FlatHUD) was created by the author of the most popular HUD for TTT on the gmodstore. This means you can be sure of the quality of this addon. The satisfaction of my customers is always the most important for me.

[UPDATES]

All my addons that I sell on Gmodstore at the moment are updated regularly. So far, RayHUD has gotten over 19 updates, including 2 major updates. I am constantly trying to provide the highest quality for my customers, and often include their suggestions in updates.

[SUPPORT]

I answer all support tickets as quickly as I can, most often I answer them within a few minutes, up to several hours. Not only do I help you troubleshoot addons, but I also consider all suggestions and advice, very often I add features in the update that are suggested by users.

[STANDOUT FEATURES]

Full compatibility with RayBoard - since update 1.2, both my addons are connected to each other, if you have both addons on your server, the main settings (all visual settings) will be shared between them. Besides, both addons share one configuration menu!

A HUD that changes the entire DarkRP interface - unlike most other HUDs, the RayHUD covers every element of the DarkRP gamemode, not just the main panels. By purchasing RayHUD you are giving your server a completely new, modern look!

Compatibility with third party addons:
Vehicle addons:
VCMod,
Simfphys;
Level addons:
Vrondakis Leveling System,
Sublime Levels,
GlorifiedLeveling.
Other addons:
Destructible Doors,
DoorSkin,
LockPeek.

To find out about all RayHUD features, check out the Features tab!
The link in this hidden content has been reported as down 0 times this month.
2 times in total
Backdoor Buster
Shujinx

RE: [LEAK] RayHUD - A modern UI for DarkRP [Update 1.2]

Deppus
Novice
Level:
Credits:
01-08-2023, 07:19 PM
xxShujinxx Wrote:
Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.
Description
RayUI Style is expanding to another gamemode! It all started with TTT, now it's time to refresh your DarkRP! This HUD offers full gamemode redesign and adds some new features such as crashscreen, wanted player list, law list, HUD for VCMod, and HUD appearance configuration!

[QUALITY]

RayHUD (formerly known as FlatHUD) was created by the author of the most popular HUD for TTT on the gmodstore. This means you can be sure of the quality of this addon. The satisfaction of my customers is always the most important for me.

[UPDATES]

All my addons that I sell on Gmodstore at the moment are updated regularly. So far, RayHUD has gotten over 19 updates, including 2 major updates. I am constantly trying to provide the highest quality for my customers, and often include their suggestions in updates.

[SUPPORT]

I answer all support tickets as quickly as I can, most often I answer them within a few minutes, up to several hours. Not only do I help you troubleshoot addons, but I also consider all suggestions and advice, very often I add features in the update that are suggested by users.

[STANDOUT FEATURES]

Full compatibility with RayBoard - since update 1.2, both my addons are connected to each other, if you have both addons on your server, the main settings (all visual settings) will be shared between them. Besides, both addons share one configuration menu!

A HUD that changes the entire DarkRP interface - unlike most other HUDs, the RayHUD covers every element of the DarkRP gamemode, not just the main panels. By purchasing RayHUD you are giving your server a completely new, modern look!

Vehicle addons:
    VCMod,
    Simfphys;
    Level addons:
    Sublime Levels,
    GlorifiedLeveling.
    Other addons:
    Destructible Doors,
    DoorSkin,
    LockPeek.

Thanks bro <3

RE: [LEAK] RayHUD - A modern UI for DarkRP [Update 1.2]

grzegorzu180
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
18-08-2023, 11:30 PM
xxShujinxx Wrote:
Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.
Description

[QUALITY]

[UPDATES]

[SUPPORT]

[STANDOUT FEATURES]

Vehicle addons:
    VCMod,
    Simfphys;
    Level addons:
    Sublime Levels,
    GlorifiedLeveling.
    Other addons:
    Destructible Doors,
    DoorSkin,
    LockPeek.

thank you bro <3