very good leak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No backdoor

RE: [LEAK][BEST][PACK] 975+ ADDON PACK

Mega release please no backdoors!

thanks for sharing man, i love you

great pack bro has everything needed in life

This is the best leak yet for me, thank you for releasing this and i give you all of my respect for this one!

gg leak nice addons and alot of different ones

This pack needs better quality control. I just spend several hours having to debug and fix several bugs and issues because it is not clear at all what each of those mods exactly does, what additional content it needs (causing missing models and textures). The bugs I had encountered were: All of suddenly being stuck in spectator mode, DarkRP does not work anymore. Console gets spammed with LUA error messages, Player model is being switched to another model. And various additional bugs. I did not managed to fix all of the bugs because of how many mods I have installed and I had to track each mods individually in order to delete it or to fix it's bugs.

It would be really better when this pack is better organized such as being compressed individually in a zip file and having the original readme of the mod. I made a msll bash script where I automated the process of having to manually extract content of each individual directory files.