The Lounge

Serious A message to RF and why I got banned.

Submitted by omitted, , Thread ID: 22546

Thread Closed
29-07-2016, 06:12 AM
As some of you may know, I asked for a one year ban on RF. I do not want to be unbanned until that year is up. And there is only one reason why. That reason is because I believe that the things I did on that site brought me to where I am today, and that person is not a great person. I would say that I've almost become a psychopath. I don't feel any real emotions anymore.

I'm volunteering at an orphanage right now in Mexico, and I witnessed a car crash today. I watched the collision and the aftermath. And the entire time I felt nothing. I didn't feel bad for the person who died almost on impact as he collided into a barrier. I didn't give two shits about the family of the victim and the impact it might have on them.

I remember being on YouNow a while ago, and I was looking for people to screw with. I found a man with severe anxiety and cerebral palsy. Want to know what I thought?

"Jackpot."

I found his address out by slowly gathering information from what he said. And this guy's face brings me to tears while I'm typing this. I remember putting his address in the chat box and watch his face go from life to death. He turned off his screen and I went to brag about it on Discord and on RF. And while this 25 year old man with disabilities was probably crying, I was celebrating. And that's sadistic. It's taking advantage of people. It isn't ok.

I used to take pleasure in finding kids' addresses who I found to be annoying from school and share them with others like playing cards, only they traded soon to be guilt with me. The people with these addresses could have done anything to that person. I could have had someone swatted because I just wanted to give things to people that made me look cool.

So, call me a pussy. That I'm not man enough to do things like that. But I'm not fucking being a pussy. I believe that I'm being a man by standing up and saying that I'm changing. If any reasonable person looked at what I did in the past and was to say something, they would say that I should be locked up in jail. And I can't change the past. But I can stand up and at least change my future. I have so much ahead of me, and I can't fuck up that time by wasting it cyberbullying people online and having no emotion about it. And so to give me a chance of changing, I have asked for a ban from the site.

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading.

- Muinu/Inanimate
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878

RE: A message to RF and why I got banned.

that site really had me feel no emotions for others for a long time. I felt like a sociopath because I made fun of a good friend of mine when her dad left.

Yes. you heard that right. This poor teenager's dad left their family.....she said she really missed him......and I said "lol press f to pay respects"

it really fucks with my head out insensitive I used to be, and seeing others going down the same path hurts. People looked up to me on that site, but I hated myself at the same time...

I'm glad you finally left. It takes time to be able to get back to normal, but you will.

Also. Sorry for the whole google+ thing that happened between us. It was a pointless waste of time that legitimately had me feel nothing but shitty for the rest of the day.

It's not the site itself. It's the people, and the idea.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

Bruh, RF is still the shit, me and Caprimeme still fuck with people, been running proud for a year now with RF, shame you always gotta use a VPN on that site, fucking snitches.
[Image: 2lnzmZm.gif]

29-07-2016, 07:30 AM
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:
Bruh, RF is still the shit, me and Caprimeme still fuck with people, been running proud for a year now with RF, shame you always gotta use a VPN on that site, fucking snitches.

Never heard of caprimeme

29-07-2016, 07:41 AM
Zenith Wrote:
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:

Never heard of caprimeme

Prolly not been there for a while, we started like last year with Ecealon, or however his weird name was spelt, google hangouts was the shit man

This post was last modified: 29-07-2016, 07:52 AM by Zenith
29-07-2016, 07:43 AM
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:

Never heard of caprimeme

Prolly not been there for a while, we started like last year with Ecealon, or however his weird name was spelt, google hangouts was the shit man

Makes sense. Celaeon was big around a year ago

If you go on now, you can see how it has divulged into this cesspool. And maybe its just me, but I regret ever signing up there

29-07-2016, 07:51 AM
Zenith Wrote:
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:

Never heard of caprimeme

If you go on now, you can see how it has divulged into this cesspool. And maybe its just me, but I regret ever signing up there

It probably has, some of the OldFags such as myself regret it too, I remember when Cops actually came knocking at my door one time when I didnt use a VPN, this was like 8 months ago, and they just questioned me, searched my pc, thank god for external hard drives and VeraCrypt

29-07-2016, 07:58 AM
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:

Never heard of caprimeme

It probably has, some of the OldFags such as myself regret it too, I remember when Cops actually came knocking at my door one time when I didnt use a VPN, this was like 8 months ago, and they just questioned me, searched my pc, thank god for external hard drives and VeraCrypt

Lol shit dude. Got lucky there

Can I ask. Who were you there? Iwas the user Vanissery, if you ever heard anything about me at all.

29-07-2016, 07:59 AM
Zenith Wrote:
29-07-2016, 07:58 AM
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
TyrannowallousHax Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Never heard of caprimeme

Lol shit dude. Got lucky there

Can I ask. Who were you there? Iwas the user Vanissery, if you ever heard anything about me at all.

I never signed up, too risky, I just used Capri's account most of the time

Honestly, this is what the old 4chan /b/tards used to be like in the glory days. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those people were og-fags.
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]