Discussions

How do you fall asleep at night?

Submitted by adrowdrak, , Thread ID: 284483

16-01-2024, 06:10 AM
Some people have to have a routine to fall asleep. Do you do anything like that to fall asleep?

RE: How do you fall asleep at night?

Setting a Consistent Sleep Schedule: Going to bed and waking up at the same time every day helps regulate your body's internal clock.

Creating a Relaxing Environment: Keeping the bedroom dark, quiet, and cool can contribute to a more comfortable sleep environment.

well I make sure that I don't eat 2 hours before sleep. then make sure the bed is all it tidy, I'd take a bath, drink my protein shake and melatonin, crank up some green noise, then off to zzz town for me

I let some annoying movie and after like 15-20 minutes I fall asleep.

Watch 30 minutes for dreamybull videos

1 hour of listenning music.

Sleep hypnosis audio. It's incredible how effective it is. Some mornings I wake up more refreshed than I have any right to be considering the low amount of sleep. Highly recommended

lots of water gets me pretty bloated and tired after drinking so thats mainly what i've been doing, especially with ramadan.

I would suggest buying melatonin, they're cheap and over the counter, makes you fall asleep pretty fast.

Usually I manage to fall asleep just fine, but if I've taken a nap in the afternoon I have to go for a run or take melatonin before I go to bed