The Lounge

Serious A message to RF and why I got banned.

Submitted by omitted, , Thread ID: 22546

Thread Closed

RE: A message to RF and why I got banned.

This post was last modified: 10-08-2016, 11:24 PM by Zenith
10-08-2016, 10:41 PM
semv2 Wrote:
29-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Zenith Wrote:
29-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Mercy Wrote:
Heh, yeah RF is a bad community to be around but the people on it are actually pretty cool. I still talk to people from there mainly the owner

I personally believe the owner is a narcissistic douche. Who knows barely enough to run a site

I was talking about it with some of my other friends. And one of them went on and in 30 seconds he pulled out their DNS. He said he could've taken it down like a week before because pred switched to nginx

I personally barely talk to anybody there anymore. There are barely any redeeming qualities to any of the people there.

Honestly, some of the only people I do like have left the site to do better things.

It honestly isn't worth talking about anymore. Why talk about it here?

You believed blazingfast was raidforums CDN. You can ask the owner of RF, he saw you say that also. :fp:

>gets IP
>traces back
>raidforums DNS
"No it's blazingfast

Stop trying to defend it.

Also hai semen how are ya. That post was a while ago, and the fact that you still care enough to fight against it shows a lot.

Now I don't wanna get into any kind of flame war. Although you may hate me for what I have recently said, which is understandable, I still have respect for you due to the fact that you were the first moderator that I looked up to. And you still are a good administrator for the site you are on. So let's just agree to disagreeI have been on the site recently and the site seems pretty calm at the moment. So that's a thing

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

OP
This post was last modified: 10-08-2016, 11:26 PM by omitted
10-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Gaia Wrote:
Ahy, dont wanna be a dick,
But you already asked for an unban....
Kinda hypocrite dont you think?

But thats none of my business....

LOL, I didn't. I was unbanned by someone. Not sure who. Already PM'd an Admin yesterday to be rebanned but he still hasn't responded.

semv2 Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Mercy Wrote:
Heh, yeah RF is a bad community to be around but the people on it are actually pretty cool. I still talk to people from there mainly the owner

I personally believe the owner is a narcissistic douche. Who knows barely enough to run a site

I was talking about it with some of my other friends. And one of them went on and in 30 seconds he pulled out their DNS. He said he could've taken it down like a week before because pred switched to nginx

I personally barely talk to anybody there anymore. There are barely any redeeming qualities to any of the people there.

Honestly, some of the only people I do like have left the site to do better things.

You believed blazingfast was raidforums CDN. You can ask the owner of RF, he saw you say that also. :fp:

sem i pmed you like 6 times ban me again jesus christ
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878

10-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Zenith Wrote:
semv2 Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Mercy Wrote:

>gets IP
>traces back
>raidforums DNS
"No it's blazingfast

Also hai semen how are ya. That post was a while ago, and the fact that you still care enough to fight against it shows a lot.

Now I don't wanna get into any kind of flame war. Although you may hate me for what I have recently said, which is understandable, I still have respect for you due to the fact that you were the first moderator that I looked up to. And you still are a good administrator for the site you are on. So let's just agree to disagreeI have been on the site recently and the site seems pretty calm at the moment. So that's a thing

I'm not getting into a fight, but why are you so hypocritical saying he barely knows how to run a site when his site has done better than any of yours. Not hating, just saying.

OP
10-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Gaia Wrote:
Ahy, dont wanna be a dick,
But you already asked for an unban....
Kinda hypocrite dont you think?

But thats none of my business....

[Image: 4265f3c5ba0c87bf334dadce68c8a87e.png]

but thats none of my business...
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878

10-08-2016, 11:43 PM
semv2 Wrote:
10-08-2016, 11:15 PM
Zenith Wrote:
semv2 Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Mercy Wrote:

>gets IP
>traces back
>raidforums DNS
"No it's blazingfast

I'm not getting into a fight, but why are you so hypocritical saying he barely knows how to run a site when his site has done better than any of yours. Not hating, just saying.

Just because a site has more popularity then a site that was only running to be building mybb and never advertised once. Doesn't mean it is run well.

The site became popular because of twitch raids and their popularity last year. That's the only reason why it got any viewership. Because people like T0mGK and Celaeon advertised it. Just saying.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

omg muinu you don't even do shit, what the fuck are you talking about?

i hate u xd

[Image: 33St9kG.gif]