The Lounge

I cannot stand this forum!

Submitted by Gay, , Thread ID: 22711

Thread Closed
12-08-2016, 04:18 AM
I can not stand NulledBB. Since I've been here a bunch of 12 year olds have been trying to fuck me up and my reputation. I cannot stand joining a forum where a bunch of fucking skids won't stop bothering me accusing me of leeching. My leaching doesn't have nothing to do with you for fucking haven sakes it's a leak/nulled forums you fucks out there know who you're so don't act stupid. But guess what the next fucking person to bother me on this forum is gonna pay there fucking life and yes that's a threat I'm not joking with you fuckin morons I'm a grown adult understand you fuckin pussy who know you're are I'm done say what you wanna say I won't hurt me s dam bit.

RE: I cannot stand this forum!

You fucked up with the "I'm a grown adult" part.
Do not allow the eye to fool the mind.

OP
Why don't you shut your stinking, whoring, mothercunt.

Threatening to murder someone over a web forum is a tad immature, don't you think?
[Image: giphy.gif]

OP
Immature? I'll asked you to shut your illiterate cunt.

12-08-2016, 04:30 AM
Light Wrote:
Threatening to murder someone over a web forum is a tad immature, don't you think?

Thank god he is gone now. Smile
Do not allow the eye to fool the mind.

14 year old here lol

I was actually going to take your side when Inanimate replied to your "prank" thread. The more I look at your posts, though, the more it contradicts your statement of being a "grown adult".
A grown adult wouldn't spam to unlock content.
A grown adult wouldn't threaten to murder users.
A grown adult wouldn't post a nonsense thread claiming that they have 500BTC.

If a 14 year old has never done ANY of these things, this makes you look like trash.
Leave this forum, you immature child.
yeah

Hi

Now you've got your attention. Crawl back in your cave now where a 10yr old belongs and play with your toy cars.

Using so many F words proves that you are frustrated. If they are 12 year olds, then what about you? Show us your maturity by not posting angry-frustrated posts.

This is the internet, learn to ignore or suffer humility.
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.