The Lounge

A Question

Submitted by Glunar, , Thread ID: 23137

Thread Closed
19-09-2016, 11:08 AM
This post was last modified: 19-09-2016, 11:11 AM by Glunar
Few months ago, I wanted one of staff member to ban me since I didn't realy enjoy hanging around due to users behavior towards me. I'm not sure if they misunderstood me or if its because of my English but now I'm back and I saw this for some reason.

[Image: lEqmXX.png]

I do told you that you weren't nice but I didn't really insult any of you. I don't know why you are offensive towards me.

RE: A Question

could you please change your avatar to something else? it scars me that you have a picture of my father as your profile pic.

and dw young master they will learn to forgive and forget

how have you been in the last few months then

OP
[Image: vZ6rqA.png]

I want to put this here + You can't really expect me to stayenthusiastic after all.

Glunar I don't think you understand the meaning of the holy -rep. You see. -rep is an honor. You sir have gone down in history as a god in the community. Glunar. We have been fighting for your freedom ever since the day you were banned, and today is the day that we rebel against the evil moderation

Welcome back good friend. Change is coming

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

OP
This post was last modified: 19-09-2016, 03:09 PM by Glunar
19-09-2016, 12:45 PM
Zenith Wrote:
Glunar I don't think you understand the meaning of the holy -rep. You see. -rep is an honor. You sir have gone down in history as a god in the community. Glunar. We have been fighting for your freedom ever since the day you were banned, and today is the day that we rebel against the evil moderation

I don't think so. You called me ''retarded'' in that -rep. There is no chance of you being an ally with me soldier.

Also; Username is my homie. Thanks Eclipse for the reputation.

19-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Glunar Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:

I don't think so. You called me ''retarded'' in that -rep. There is no chance of you being an ally with me soldier.

I would never call our lord and savior a retard

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

You got banned and they thought you were a leeching dick.

Welcome back by the way, the community wants our Glunar back.
yeah

19-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Glunar Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:

what about me

smh

so are you saying I did something wrong?
[Image: InZ3hGx.png]

OP
I don't know why people have interests in me, I didn't do anything special + I'm not sure If I became a meme or not.