Selling

[$25] OMEGA MINER * CLOUD XMR MINER * LIFETIME UNLIMITED BUILDS * TUTORIAL INCLUDED

Submitted by Ombra, , Thread ID: 228923

RE: [$25] OMEGA MINER * CLOUD XMR MINER * LIFETIME UNLIMITED BUILDS * TUTORIAL INCLUDED

OP
Omega Miner is an advanced web based miner that can be configured directly on my website. All you need is internet access.
[Image: g7DifYm.gif]

RE: [$25] OMEGA MINER * CLOUD XMR MINER * LIFETIME UNLIMITED BUILDS * TUTORIAL INCLUDED

OP
The more computers will be used to run this miner, the higher income you will get from it.
On the other side, the higher computer specs will also bring to higher income.

OP
If you don't feel confident about purchasing a lifetime license, remember that you can currently buy a 60 days package to do your testing with the tool.

OP
Altcoins and Stablecoins are supported for purchasing this product. It is possible to select them in payment page, other than going for BTC and LTC.

OP
Task manager block is a feature included with this tool. You can choose whether enable or disable it for every build you create.

OP
Miner is available for purchase 24/7 thanks to an autobuy system. Click on the thread design to begin the checkout process.

OP
Be aware of discord/telegram profiles with my nickname as I do NOT deal over there. I only deal onsite.

OP
Omega Miner can be run on all windows versions starting up to 11. Server editions are included.

OP
Updates are automatically released and made available to all existing customers with an auto-update. There's no need to ask for the newest version as you'll always have it by default.

OP
Lifetime licenses are meant to last as long as this miner is for sale. For your information, there are no plans to shut this project down anytime soon.