buy ipad or nah?

Submitted by mybrother555, , Thread ID: 265522

RE: buy ipad or nah?

Krabs
Level:
Credits:
23-06-2024, 11:06 PM
Great choice! iPads are super versatile. Here are some awesome uses:

Creativity: Drawing with Apple Pencil, editing photos or videos.

Productivity: Taking notes, managing schedules with apps like Notability or GoodNotes.

Entertainment: Streaming movies, playing games, reading ebooks.

Learning: Accessing educational apps, attending online courses.

Communication: Video calls, messaging, social media.

It's like having a mini computer for all kinds of tasks! 📱💻

summer23
Level:
Credits:
26-06-2024, 09:27 AM
nowadays it's worth it considering you can get the good one with like ipad air with less price

yrv4l
Novice
Level:
Credits:
26-06-2024, 09:32 AM
This post was last modified: 26-06-2024, 09:32 AM by yrv4l
depends tbh. what are you gonna do with it?

depends tbh. what are you gonna do with it?

nivcoctll
Level:
Credits:
17-07-2024, 06:16 PM
I pad hella useful for creative stuff like drawing or designing stuff. Also I use it for notes in school. But of course not necessary.

dreizinnen
Level:
Credits:
18-07-2024, 07:13 AM
in my opinion a ultrabook is better, you can do way more stuff on it

goemon
Novice
Level:
Credits:
18-07-2024, 05:03 PM
i think its worth it if it really helps out your workflow

ketchte
Novice
Level:
Credits:
03-08-2024, 02:21 PM
Reasons to Buy an iPad:
Versatility: iPads are great for a wide range of activities, from web browsing and media consumption to productivity tasks and creative work.
Portability: They are lightweight and easy to carry around, making them ideal for use on the go.
App Ecosystem: iPads have access to a vast selection of apps optimized for the device through the Apple App Store.
Performance: The latest models are powerful and can handle demanding tasks, including video editing, graphic design, and gaming.
Stylus Support: The Apple Pencil is a valuable tool for artists, designers, and note-takers.
Battery Life: iPads generally offer long battery life, allowing for extended use without frequent charging.
Reasons to Reconsider:
Price: iPads can be expensive, especially the higher-end models. Consider your budget and whether a less expensive device might meet your needs.
Functionality: If you need a device primarily for tasks that require a full desktop operating system (like certain types of professional software), a laptop might be a better choice.
Storage: Depending on the model, storage can be limited and might require additional investment in cloud storage or external drives.
Accessories: To get the most out of an iPad, you might need to purchase additional accessories like the Apple Pencil or a keyboard, which can add to the overall cost.
Use Cases:
Creative Work: If you’re into drawing, graphic design, or video editing, an iPad, especially with the Apple Pencil, can be an excellent tool.
Productivity: For note-taking, document editing, and other productivity tasks, an iPad can be very effective, particularly with a keyboard accessory.
Media Consumption: If you enjoy watching videos, reading, or browsing the web, the iPad provides a great experience.
Gaming: iPads can handle a wide range of games, from casual to more demanding titles.

syr31
Level:
Credits:
06-08-2024, 01:43 AM
great performance, overpriced tho

feude
Level:
Credits:
06-08-2024, 05:35 AM
I loved my iPad but I definitely didn't use as much as I thought. I honestly think that there's always something you can do on it, but you have to push yourself and just use it.

jsebehh
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
06-08-2024, 12:07 PM
depends if you’re an artist, they’re really good for art