The Lounge

Forum avatars

Submitted by Giant, , Thread ID: 24264

Thread Closed
23-11-2016, 01:17 PM
What's the best website to get forum avatars?

Something a bit cartoon if you get what I mean?
Thanks.

RE: Forum avatars

http://avatars.alphacoders.com/

you can literally just google "forum avatars"

OP
23-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Devourzz Wrote:
http://avatars.alphacoders.com/

you can literally just google "forum avatars"

Thanks for the link.

I've always either made my own or modified my favorite pictures into one :yay:
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]

maybe something that says something about your forum.
Like so people recognise it comes from you
[Image: wsUuw16j6oyxLLRnnK.gif]

I liked an effect I saw. Forgot what it's called. The little floaty thing. So I saw a great example of it in a video, Downloaded it, went on Photoshop, and made it a 30fps gif.

It's better when you make it your own. So nobody else can replicate like you do.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

This post was last modified: 23-11-2016, 07:45 PM by fdigl
23-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Zenith Wrote:
I liked an effect I saw. Forgot what it's called. The little floaty thing. So I saw a great example of it in a video, Downloaded it, went on Photoshop, and made it a 30fps gif.

It's better when you make it your own. So nobody else can replicate like you do.

^ This.

But also, when nobody has made anavatar of what you like or the ones that do exist are trash, why not just make your own? That's how I see it.

23-11-2016, 07:45 PM
fdigl Wrote:
^ This.

But also, when nobody has made anavatar of what you like or the ones that do exist are trash, why not just make your own? That's how I see it.

Exactly

Honestly I was looking for an image kind of like yours since I loved the art style. I was like "where did he find that" then someone told ke you drew it yourself andI was like "oh"

You got talent my dude

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

23-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Zenith Wrote:
Exactly

Honestly I was looking for an image kind of like yours since I loved the art style. I was like "where did he find that" then someone told ke you drew it yourself andI was like "oh"

You got talent my dude

Thank you! I like art of all forms:yus:

23-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Zenith Wrote:

speaking off floaty and cool effects, love your siggy did you make it via a tutorial or whatnot? :noh:
[Image: 8ztnc3V.gif]