The Lounge

Surprise.

Submitted by TC2, , Thread ID: 24609

Thread Closed
30-11-2016, 12:24 AM
So I'm not going to make this long, corny or that kind of shit. I'd like to first & foremost apologize to everyone who I've been a dickhead to (mainly everyone except SilentThief, ikr Senpai) andthat alter ego is done & dusted. A new year is about to come to light & it's time I changed from my petty ways.

I got a name change to Creativity because I believe it embodies the person who I am, and what I represent. My plan for this forum is simple, I will berespectful to those who are respectful to me. All past affairs are now extinct and I'm starting on a new slate. If you want to be a bitch and continue to hate then by all means do so, I won't hold back Wink

Main aim is to grow. That's all you need to know. Also I'll be posting more often in the graphics section since I have new shit to show you.

Sorry Aoki for ruining TWD for you lol but erm sorry to everyone else (including you A :rolleyesSmile

Thanks Fuckseeey Pulseeey for demotivating me ILY <3

Shoutout to Zenith for ruining our snapstreak

P.S reputation is insignificant to meso do as you please.

btw someones girlfriend on here sentme nudes so make sure your girl is loyal
[Image: tumblr_m43fenS4rJ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif]

RE: Surprise.

Well this is good to hear, I do have one question though. What the actual fuck happened to your rep....
xxx

30-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Creativity Wrote:
So I'm not going to make this long, corny or that kind of shit. I'd like to first & foremost apologize to everyone who I've been a dickhead to (mainly everyone except SilentThief, ikr Senpai) andthat alter ego is done & dusted. A new year is about to come to light & it's time I changed from my petty ways.

I got a name change to Creativity because I believe it embodies the person who I am, and what I represent. My plan for this forum is simple, I will berespectful to those who are respectful to me. All past affairs are now extinct and I'm starting on a new slate. If you want to be a bitch and continue to hate then by all means do so, I won't hold back Wink

Main aim is to grow. That's all you need to know. Also I'll be posting more often in the graphics section since I have new shit to show you.

Sorry Aoki for ruining TWD for you lol but erm sorry to everyone else (including you A :rolleyesSmile

Thanks Fuckseeey Pulseeey for demotivating me ILY <3

Shoutout to Zenith for ruining our snapstreak

P.S reputation is insignificant to meso do as you please.

btw someones girlfriend on here sentme nudes so make sure your girl is loyal
[Image: tumblr_m43fenS4rJ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif]

Whose GF's? Message me.
fady is a stupid cuck boi - silence

I'd give you even more love but I don't want to lose your first rep.

Yes Krept, make SilentThief proud!
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.
My padawan: Asa
[Image: LVRtdlA.png]

OP
This post was last modified: 30-11-2016, 01:20 AM by TC2
30-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Senpai Wrote:
I'd give you even more love but I don't want to lose your first rep.

Yes Krept, make SilentThief proud!

If only he was here right now to witness the new person I've become

30-11-2016, 12:35 AM
NSA Wrote:
Well this is good to hear, I do have one question though. What the actual fuck happened to your rep....

ask pulseeey

Tldr stupid cunt

Nah I've always loved you the -rep is Just a meme bb

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

OP
30-11-2016, 01:22 AM
Zenith Wrote:
Tldr stupid cunt

Nah I've always loved you the -rep is Just a meme bb

:(