The Lounge

Eminem greatest rapper?

Submitted by Conditional, , Thread ID: 23610

Thread Closed

RE: Eminem greatest rapper?

31-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Thes Wrote:
Ew never include Eminem and greatest rapper in one sentence. That's a disgrace.

Whattttttt, do you even know who Eminem is?

His new stuff isn't that great, but collectively Eminem murdersssss everyone else in the rap game, especially considering his off the dome is better than most rappers can even write.

#Eminemmyhero

21-11-2016, 08:01 PM
ryand8 Wrote:
Whattttttt, do you even know who Eminem is?

His new stuff isn't that great, but collectively Eminem murdersssss everyone else in the rap game, especially considering his off the dome is better than most rappers can even write.

#Eminemmyhero

No.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Guys/Gals,

Eminem is one of the bests, there's just no question about it. Just look at slimshady LP, listen to that, listen what he had to go through, if you do not look at his life from a cheesy point of view, but what he had to go through in life. With his circumstances he plowed through every single motherfucker in the game, look at the speed, the words he uses. People say his new shit is not as good, but the reality is, he killed the game already, he already is a god, he already made millions, he is 44 years old, he's already made it in life and he's still making more than any of us ever will just by sitting on his ass through royalties.

100% wtf kinda question is this

eminem is a pretty good rapper but i dont think he's the best.

Yeah i think there can't be like one best rapper as all rappers contribute to its developpment

I would say the most known... not sure the best...

Eminem is the only rapper I like

and trump the greatest president

The best rapper is "Unikkatil " check it on youtube..