The Lounge

Movie Streampass movie and TV shows website

Submitted by Xnite, , Thread ID: 24638

Thread Closed
30-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Hello guys

I am working on this site but you need to register in order to see the contents. Without you will be only presented with login page. On the site you can watch movies, TV shows and adding more to the website. The contents of the site are HD no shitty quality. You can register below.

I know it's like advertising but

Streampass.co.uk
[Image: c653c686d0b547b6b94436a17c30d6d4.png]

RE: Streampass movie and TV shows website

Won't survive long, i can promise you that.

Good luck though.

OP
30-11-2016, 11:16 PM
Monopoly Wrote:
Won't survive long, i can promise you that.

Good luck though.

Why you think that? I am wondering.

Thanks

How are you ever going to ger members if your shit only shows the login screen and nothing pertaining to the site itself. There's no way you will get good SEO.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

01-12-2016, 03:21 AM
Zenith Wrote:
How are you ever going to ger members if your shit only shows the login screen and nothing pertaining to the site itself. There's no way you will get good SEO.

Customers are absolutely no problems, if he gives away some free memberships to big forums. You can't find netflix on google either.

I registered but received no email lol

Nice share d00d, keep it up.

This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 03:42 PM by Deleted_44
Compelling enough for me to want to see how this website turns out and I guess hopefully it lasts. A problem though after registration I'm getting this error when I try to to login
[Image: VyRkcRq.png]
so you might want to fix that when you can because without entering the captcha you can't login. Also a quick question, did you code this by yourself? I'm interested to know even though I haven't really seen any of it yet.

OP
This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 06:05 PM by Xnite
01-12-2016, 03:21 AM
Zenith Wrote:

Thanks for your comment but I am think of SEO I am master in it. But for this site I am leaving it in the Back. I know people will register to the site thats not a problem the problem is I need a server that host the movies and TV shows I found some but It will cost me before then afterwards. Think of nulledBB samething some posted are valid for guest and more are not you need to register.

01-12-2016, 11:50 AM
Monopoly Wrote:
Customers are absolutely no problems, if he gives away some free memberships to big forums. You can't find netflix on google either.

I registered but received no email lol

Sorry bro try forgot password or check the spam folder. It shouldn't be in spam but if it continue from there if not try forgot password.

Thanks

01-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Wrath Wrote:
Compelling enough for me to want to see how this website turns out and I guess hopefully it lasts. A problem though after registration I'm getting this error when I try to to login
[Image: VyRkcRq.png]
so you might want to fix that when you can because without entering the captcha you can't login. Also a quick question, did you code this by yourself? I'm interested to know even though I haven't really seen any of it yet.

Sorry about that but I checked the keys are correct and I tried multiple time it worked. Try again. Also in other words the is a mixture of pre-coded script and my own.