The Lounge

Serious Will World War start on Jan 20th 2017?

Submitted by Rape, , Thread ID: 24940

Thread Closed

RE: Will World War start on Jan 20th 2017?

11-12-2016, 01:38 AM
Natsu Wrote:
I see why you have -54 rep.

Don't start what you can't finish.

11-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Creativity Wrote:
Aren't all politicians/governments criminals? They're corrupt after all so pointing out blatantfacts here doesn't really change the situation. I still like him and he's still a better choice compared to Clinton.

A business man that lost all his money not once but 3 times and yet his net worth is still 3.7 billion?

HE ISN'T A POLITICIAN.

He lost it 3 times and earned a few billions back again in a short amount of time, do you think that is legally possible when you don't even have the one million loan he is bragging about? Stop watching Alex Jones, Mark Dice and all those fuckers maybe you will understand something then.

11-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Monopoly Wrote:
HE ISN'T A POLITICIAN.

He lost it 3 times and earned a few billions back again in a short amount of time, do you think that is legally possible when you don't even have the one million loan he is bragging about? Stop watching Alex Jones, Mark Dice and all those fuckers maybe you will understand something then.

I never said he was a politician?

Can you stop beating around the bush and actually tell me what your point is here because you don't seem to understand what you're typing.
Maybe then I can actually give you a proper response.

11-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Creativity Wrote:
I never said he was a politician?

Can you stop beating around the bush and actually tell me what your point is here because you don't seem to understand what you're typing.
Maybe then I can actually give you a proper response.

Facepalm of the year, you seem like you forget what you type after 5 minutes like a fucking retard

You went from a basic discussion to a butthurt kid.

No clue atm, but nothing much he would do. If you ask me he does less talks more kinda.

Donald president ehhhh

11-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Monopoly Wrote:
Facepalm of the year, you seem like you forget what you type after 5 minutes like a fucking retard

You went from a basic discussion to a butthurt kid.

No,you just keep rambling things that make no sense.

Can you answer my question and tell me what your point is?

11-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Creativity Wrote:
No,you just keep rambling things that make no sense.

Can you answer my question and tell me what your point is?

wow you must be some special child huh?

This post was last modified: 11-12-2016, 08:44 PM by TC2
11-12-2016, 07:24 PM
Monopoly Wrote:
wow you must be some special child huh?

How hard is it for you to answer a question?

You keep talking shit about I'm butt-hurt and yet you can't even justify the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Unless you stop jumping from topic to topic, I'd suggest you shut the fuck up and use your brain for once.

I'll ask one more time; What is your point?

11-12-2016, 08:43 PM
Creativity Wrote:
How hard is it for you to answer a question?

You keep talking shit about I'm butt-hurt and yet you can't even justify the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Unless you stop jumping from topic to topic, I'd suggest you shut the fuck up and use your brain for once.

I'll ask one more time; What is your point?

If you read my first post to your topic, you would understand what "my point" is. But i know you are a retard therefore i must explain everything to you in detail, and even then you would ask me "whats your points" like a retard.