The Lounge

Serious Will World War start on Jan 20th 2017?

Submitted by Rape, , Thread ID: 24940

Thread Closed

RE: Will World War start on Jan 20th 2017?

11-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Monopoly Wrote:
If you read my first post to your topic, you would understand what "my point" is. But i know you are a retard therefore i must explain everything to you in detail, and even then you would ask me "whats your points" like a retard.

Incorrect. In your first post, all you did was point out facts that was nonsense. Then, I debated your "points" and justified why it was nonsense. And then you moved on to ramble about how Trump isn't a fucking politician as if the whole world doesn't know that already?

All I've understood from your posts is that you go back and forth when you're trying to have a debate which sincerely, you'veactually proved that you had no idea what you're talking about.

And btw it's *loser not looser.

This post was last modified: 11-12-2016, 08:57 PM by Kayo
Can someone explain to me how he's going to "start a world war"? Exactly what bit of information did you perceive incorrectly or unintelligently morph into such a huge and inaccurate assumption? If anything he wants to lower involvement with foreign countries. If you read up on politics and the effects of things such as the war in Iraq it actually seems like quite the opposite. I honestly can't believe people would rather have a person such as Hillary be president even after all the lies she's spewed and problems she has already caused. I feel like if she would have become president the US economy would literally be slaughtered.

11-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Creativity Wrote:
Incorrect. In your first post, all you did was point out facts that was nonsense. Then, I debated your "points" and justified why it was nonsense. And then you moved on to ramble about how Trump isn't a fucking politician as if the whole world doesn't know that already?

All I've understood from your posts is that you go back and forth when you're trying to have a debate which sincerely, you'veactually proved that you had no idea what you're talking about.

And btw it's *loser not looser.

You debunked what?

"A business man that lost all his money not once but 3 times and yet his net worth is still 3.7 billion?"

This debunks nothing about my post about him loosing all his money several times and getting rich again.

You are seriously the most retard human bein i ever talked with, the blacklist on all my groups are honestly more than fair.

Damn..

This post was last modified: 11-12-2016, 10:05 PM by TC2
11-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Monopoly Wrote:
You debunked what?

"A business man that lost all his money not once but 3 times and yet his net worth is still 3.7 billion?"

This debunks nothing about my post about him loosing all his money several times and getting rich again.

You are seriously the most retard human bein i ever talked with, the blacklist on all my groups are honestly more than fair.

Damn..

I'm pretty sure if you used your head, you'd have realized that he regained his money the same way he lost it; with his brain and resources he had available to him.Whether legit or illegit and while you were still bitching about little things, you didn't take into consideration thatother people have lost things whether money, resources, land and morein order to succeed.

But of course you still have the mindset of a spoilt bratwho insults others without looking in another perspective at the situation. Just because you waste your money on usergroups doesn't mean you won't be subjected to a logical debate which you will eventually lose until you grow up.

I'd suggest you put your money to good use to take spelling lessons before you start calling me a retard.

If you'd like to give me an update and tell me what your point is rather than just starting pointless arguments then I'll happily oblige to conversate with you.

11-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Creativity Wrote:
I'm pretty sure if you used your head, you'd have realized that he regained his money the same way he lost it; with his brain and resources he had available to him.Whether legit or illegit and while you were still bitching about little things, you didn't take into consideration thatother people have lost things whether money, resources, land and morein order to succeed.

But of course you still have the mindset of a spoilt bratwho insults others without looking in another perspective at the situation. Just because you waste your money on usergroups doesn't mean you won't be subjected to a logical debate which you will eventually lose until you grow up.

I'd suggest you put your money to good use to take spelling lessons before you start calling me a retard.

If you'd like to give me an update and tell me what your point is rather than just starting pointless arguments then I'll happily oblige to conversate with you.

"Spending my money on usergroups" i bought the groups i own right now for maybe $500? How can you compare that to a few billion dollars?

Im putting my money in very good use but just because you don't know what im doing with my money, doesn't mean your perspective is the right one.

Wow i cant believe you compared a few hunderd dollars with a few billion dollars o.0

We got out of context of everything anyways, therefore lets stop this nonsense before a mod warns us for the posthunting. I know now more about you, than you yourself lol

11-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Monopoly Wrote:
"Spending my money on usergroups" i bought the groups i own right now for maybe $500? How can you compare that to a few billion dollars?

Im putting my money in very good use but just because you don't know what im doing with my money, doesn't mean your perspective is the right one.

Wow i cant believe you compared a few hunderd dollars with a few billion dollars o.0

We got out of context of everything anyways, therefore lets stop this nonsense before a mod warns us for the posthunting. I know now more about you, than you yourself lol

In what way was I comparing your money to Trump's money? Lol. I think you assumed wrong again there pal.

Never said my perspective was the right one also.

And you really do need spelling lessons.

Rip Asian 2017
That is the thing will happen
Things aren't just right
They are meant to be wrong

[Image: zik944.jpg]

He's bad, but not that bad. He'll most likely just fail us all, but I doubt any wars will start.

no but china and russia are about to skullfuck the US economically

Well, considering the president cannot declare war himself, It isn't that likely.