The Lounge

r00t is now missing and he broke the law.

Submitted by omitted, , Thread ID: 25133

Thread Closed

RE: r00t is now missing and he broke the law.

13-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Carpesir Wrote:
Maybe he just hated his own race/religion?

Since when is being arab = being religious? wth

13-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Eclipse Wrote:
Yes that is root.

And i think hes is going to be found he just ran away.

Is he British?

If I saw him in person, I'd assume he's in a gang.

Then I'd rush him.

Well that's definitely what he looks like...
I wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself tbh.

Also for all of you newbies (xd) r00t is a kiddo who was caught lying about a working for Keybase and some other stuff.
yeah

13-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Nyan Wrote:
Well that's definitely what he looks like...
I wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself tbh.

Also for all of you newbies (xd) r00t is a kiddo who was caught lying about a working for Keybase and some other stuff.

sounds like a badass.
[Image: kqS6J9.png]
credit to Wishlah

OP
13-12-2016, 10:21 PM
Creativity Wrote:
Is he British?

If I saw him in person, I'd assume he's in a gang.

Then I'd rush him.

He is Canadian.
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878

13-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Inanimate Wrote:
He is Canadian.

Oic.

Aside from all of the things he's said/done in his past here on the site, you really shouldn't wish that he has resorted to committing suicide. That shit isn't cool at all. Hopefully Joel is alright, he's been a pretty chill person with me, so I really hope nothing wrong has happened to him, hopefully he returns home safely.
| Upgrades: 6 | #2 All Time Poster | 100+ Reputation |

13-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Natsu Wrote:
Aside from all of the things he's said/done in his past here on the site, you really shouldn't wish that he has resorted to committing suicide. That shit isn't cool at all. Hopefully Joel is alright, he's been a pretty chill person with me, so I really hope nothing wrong has happened to him, hopefully he returns home safely.

No one said they wishes he committed suicide. They said they wouldn't be surprised if he did.
:/
fady is a stupid cuck boi - silence

13-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Silence Wrote:
No one said they wishes he committed suicide. They said they wouldn't be surprised if he did.
:/

It's all my opinion of course, it just seems like it was implied. Maybe I took it the wrong way when I first read it but it just seems fucked that people would think that way when no information has been released hinting thaqt he may be dead. It just says he's missing. There's a lot more less negative outcomes that could have been said. Once again, just my opinion.
| Upgrades: 6 | #2 All Time Poster | 100+ Reputation |

13-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Natsu Wrote:
It's all my opinion of course, it just seems like it was implied. Maybe I took it the wrong way when I first read it but it just seems fucked that people would think that way when no information has been released hinting thaqt he may be dead. It just says he's missing. There's a lot more less negative outcomes that could have been said. Once again, just my opinion.

Well I mean he could also be murdered and lying in a ditch. @r00t could also have fled the country for some reason. He could be involved in a human sex trafficking ring and being sold as a slave boy as we speak. There's a lot of possibilities, but it's more likely he committed suicide than many others.
fady is a stupid cuck boi - silence